Do westerners actually believe that western foids fog russian/ukrainian girls?

D

Deleted member 46986

I thought it was satire and stuff but now im just confused if u are being for real. Also if u gonna drop cherry picked photos in favour of your argument just kys.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
I thought it was satire and stuff but now im just confused if u are being for real. Also if u gonna drop cherry picked photos in favour of your argument just kys.
Yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 33711 and Deleted member 46986
I liked the Western phenos more

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
ukrainian girls fog russians, they have a better ethno-mixing and arent uber-white as russian foids usually are

but both fog the amerikansky foid, average yankee bitch has no lips, broad shoulders and flatass legit tranny kikes

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 33711
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 46986 and Deleted member 33711
slavs ftw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 46986
we spanish know our women are short fat and ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Those ppl who think western > slavic may sound nuts but may have a point (Assuming not overweight)

How many people here actually know what the average slav foid looks like?
The only ruski and hohol chicks I see posted here are the top end ones, while you guys tend to roast the shit out of white landscapes.

Needs to be a fair comparison.

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 46986
They are literally the same, like same, literally, same.
I am knowledgeable about ukrainians bro I had a ukrainian FWB when i was in uni, cute htb redhead with big boobas

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Those ppl who think western > slavic may sound nuts but may have a point (Assuming not overweight)

How many people here actually know what the average slav foid looks like?
The only ruski and hohol chicks I see posted here are the top end ones, while you guys tend to roast the shit out of white landscapes.

Needs to be a fair comparison.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 46986
I am knowledgeable about ukrainians bro I had a ukrainian FWB when i was in uni, cute htb redhead with big boobas
they are not different from russian foids tho, looks the same, speaks the same (accent a bit different but cant tell really)

• +1
they are not different from russian foids tho, looks the same, speaks the same (accent a bit different but cant tell really)
nah russian girls look like this

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, 444 and Deleted member 19453

This is obviously satire to mock anglos.

I'm not even complaining that the vid roasted anglos. That was hilarious.

The picture of the paki/curryfoids and the Spaniard look way way way above average for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 33711 and Latinolooksmaxxer
I like slavs better they are super my type I’m giga obsessed with them. There’s a few average slav girls in my school, some
are ugly but two of them I find really beautiful but they would both get called ltb here.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 46986
I like slavs better they are super my type I’m giga obsessed with them. There’s a few average slav girls in my school, some
are ugly but two of them I find really beautiful but they would both get called ltb here.
Slav girls are either stacies or femcels no inbetween tbh

• +1
can yall make a more in depth thread on this?
no in depth because ukrainians and russians are the same blood, same looks.

• JFL
To me it seems the whole Slav fetish is entirely based off of cherrypicking. Dudes who have never even seen a Slavic woman outside of top 1% IG models will post that top 1% as if it's representative of the average Slavic woman. Not saying western women mog them but it's clear that this Slav fetish is just yellow fever for dudes who like white chicks. They wanna feel like reality is less bleak by telling themselves that the grass is greener on the other side and that women from whatever region (Slavic countries in this case) are all pure submissive feminine angelic waifus who look like irl hentai girls

no in depth because ukrainians and russians are the same blood, same looks.
they are similar but have some differences like in brazil the average pheno changes from state to state
in ukraine my guess is that they got more mix with romanian, moldavians and so on specially on kyiv/western regions

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
To me it seems the whole Slav fetish is entirely based off of cherrypicking. Dudes who have never even seen a Slavic woman outside of top 1% IG models will post that top 1% as if it's representative of the average Slavic woman. Not saying western women mog them but it's clear that this Slav fetish is just yellow fever for dudes who like white chicks. They wanna feel like reality is less bleak by telling themselves that the grass is greener on the other side and that women from whatever region (Slavic countries in this case) are all pure submissive feminine angelic waifus who look like irl hentai girls
there are three types of mfs
'my country has the hottest bitches' - patrioticucks
'asian bitches fog' - hentai addict
and
'ukrainian bitches fog' - based and blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter
Opposite, most ukcels and usaces post cherrypicked foids and say its avarage, when in reality british girls are ugly and american are whatever

Opposite, most ukcels and usaces post cherrypicked foids and say its avarage, when in reality british girls are ugly and american are whatever
its government propaganda to lure ethnicels immigrants thinking they gonna do BBC Takeover but instead get paid below minimum wage and incelmaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986 and gonion wanter
They aren't mutually exclusive. The fact that guys who fetishize other regions will cherrypick and try to act like Stacies are the norm doesn't change the fact that Slav fetishists do the exact same thing

lol many russian and ukrainian girls aren't that good looking

• Ugh..
its government propaganda to lure ethnicels immigrants thinking they gonna do BBC Takeover but instead get paid below minimum wage and police brutality
caged ngl

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
lol many russian and ukrainian girls aren't that good looking
Cope, are you ethnic? ethnics tend to cope like that knowing slavic girls are not made for them.

Cope, are you ethnic? ethnics tend to cope like that knowing slavic girls are not made for them.
im not ethnic but you are from asia

• JFL
Slavic fogs

• +1
Im not asian dude, you niggas pissing me off thinking im vietnamese because of my username lol
no I thought it cause someone said you are living in vietnam

what are u then

• +1
American girls are overweight

• JFL
Yeah it just so happens that GigaStacy’s are always western
IMG 9048
IMG 8931
IMG 9050
IMG 8954

Slavic bitches are ugly and the only people that worship them are subhuman incels with a tradwife fantasy.

• Ugh..
I don't see any western woman apart from italian stacies in Milan mogging any eastern european foid

• +1
Just kys with cherrypicked photos to defend your argument even tho you dropped cherrypicked photos i only see 2 stacies, just lol.
They’re all objectively Stacy cope

• JFL
Meh they’re still European at the end of the day.

Western women are increasingly becoming nothing but narcissistic, dysfunctional, overweight, entitled and demanding animals and subhuman elements.

At some point in the future, paying a top-quality woman to play the role of a good girl will be the only way to have a relationship with a normal woman, not some fat, sick pig who can't even do sex.

Of course, such a relationship will be a staged sham based on simulation and pretending, but it's still better than nothing.

• +1