Do Women Feel Any Guilt For Makeup Frauding?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
They paint their faces for the day and then return home at night and wash it off, revealing their true subhumanity.

I’ve been contemplating wearing colored contacts, but I’d feel so guilty/fake taking them off at night, knowing I’m still a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
They paint their faces for the day and then return home at night and wash it off, revealing their true subhumanity.

I’ve been contemplating wearing colored contacts, but I’d feel so guilty/fake taking them off at night, knowing I’m still a subhuman.
its accepted in society for them to do it so no they dont feel guilty whatsoever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846, Dicklet.4.3 and 7 others

I neither feel guilty after I take my shoe lifted boots off nor I feel guilty after I remove my eyebrow makeup every night

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Framletgod, Zygos4Life and 11 others
I neither feel guilty after I take my shoe lifted boots off nor I feel guilty after I remove my eyebrow makeup every night
Yea I gotta get that feeling of guilt out of my system. I don’t even think it’s guilt I think it’s more depression over my true subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
They do it, why should you feel guilty? Fuck society’s expectations

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, Mansnob and SHARK
Most of them feel proud about it. They like to spend their time on that shit. They test different shit, they try to maximize their best features and hide the ugly ones

They are literally the same us looksmaxxers are,they just use different methods.
We both are just trying to hide our shit genetics through different shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2846, Joyride and 8 others
Why can’t their be make up for guys , fucken hate having to live with my subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Why can’t their be make up for guys , fucken hate having to live with my subhuman face
U should stop seeking compliments, you’re top 20% for ethnic.

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and BigBoy
U should stop seeking compliments, you’re top 20% for ethnic.
I’m not seeking compliments , but with make up I would be top 20%
* top 10% a few mm of bone would do it

i would like to trapmaxx with some makeup.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SHARK
They don't feel guilty because traditionally, until recently, women were expected to be the pretty ones while men were expected to be the tough and rugged breadwinners. Thus, it is somewhat ingrained in society already, though recent gender equality has made many women self conscious about makeup, which is why you see so many of social campaigns about being make up free and etc. So, I think woman ARE starting to feel not neccesarily guilty, but at least aware of the advantage makeup affords them. It is mostly virtue signaling, but at least they do not seem to be taken beauty afforded by makeup for granted.

women feel empowered when they use makeup, they dont see it as frauding

They don't feel guilty because traditionally, until recently, women were expected to be the pretty ones while men were expected to be the tough and rugged breadwinners. Thus, it is somewhat ingrained in society already, though recent gender equality has made many women self conscious about makeup, which is why you see so many of social campaigns about being make up free and etc. So, I think woman ARE starting to feel not neccesarily guilty, but at least aware of the advantage makeup affords them. It is mostly virtue signaling, but at least they do not seem to be taken beauty afforded by makeup for granted.
its because theyre too lazy to wear makeup

women and guilt bluepill

Its normal, they grew up with it. Their parents too.

idk how surgerymaxed people don't find guilt for being fake.

I ate fries full of bad fats and now I feel sick...

Women never feel guilt

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, robtical, Usum and 1 other person
They feel guilt for not fakeuping perfectly

They feel depressed, not guilty.

Low T if you feel guilty looksmaxcing

Some do, eventually you can't go out without it. The ones who do are the average looking women who waits for their 8+ guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back