• Chadlite (7/10)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Chad (8/10)

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
This girl says that her Boyfriend is so pretty/handsome that he/they get discounts are restaurants when they go out? Tbh before I saw her BF i expected a gigaChad but he's like HTN - chadlite max to me. Is she coping or I'm just hater who will never find true love because the dude mogs me to death

Boyfriend:
Oofy

Oofy1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, bwrauycnee, tinderhacker and 7 others
Below average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Epola and BrahminBoss
theyre giving her discount cos theyre sad for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Epola, Deleted member 22841 and 13 others
J
This girl says that her Boyfriend is so pretty/handsome that he/they get discounts are restaurants when they go out? Tbh before I saw her BF i expected a gigaChad but he's like HTN - chadlite max to me. Is she coping or I'm just hater who will never find true love because the dude mogs me to death
View attachment 2037101

Boyfriend:
View attachment 2037102
View attachment 2037103

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman
Shes delusional

• +1
Reactions: Epola, Racky and fogdart
HTN face but very good body

• Woah
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, tinderhacker, poopoohead and 6 others
That’s a very weak HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rand anon and fogdart
View attachment 2037101

Boyfriend:
View attachment 2037102
View attachment 2037103

@forevergymcelling @AscendingHero @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @Salludon @ForeverRecession @eduardkoopman @Xangsane @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @Frank Jack @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @RICO @Anstrum95 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Aeonxdro @Manu le coq @MaxillaMaxing @thecel @MentalcelTyronelite @Blackmannnns @Tyronecell @DwayneWhite55 @germanlooks @Gaia262 @Chinacurry @Niko69 @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @Niko @6ft4 @RetardSubhuman
Lol he's not a HTN he's MTN with height lmao

I legit do not believe this one bit bro

Not even tyler maher gets discounts when he goes restaurants @forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and fogdart
he kinda looks like you tbh. the chin and everything especially in his selfie
Pheno Yes but he's round, bloated, weak zygos, old. He ain't getting no special attention

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly, fogdart and BrahminBoss
He’s tall friendly face that’s enough

• +1
Pheno Yes but he's round, bloated, weak zygos, old. He ain't getting no special attention
he looks better than you idiot and at least he has a girl you are in your uncles basement posting on .org

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22918 and fogdart
That’s a very weak HTN
this is why "just be her type" theory is legit. a woman with fall for a 6/10 dude who's her type and think that he's the best thing since sliced bread, give him chad treatment and access to unlimited sex 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Racky and whiteissuperior
View attachment 2037101

Boyfriend:
View attachment 2037102
View attachment 2037103

Lmaooo they don’t even get pretty privilege in Lahore, Pakistan she tweaking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, BrahminBoss and whiteissuperior
he looks better than you idiot and at least he has a girl you are in your uncles basement posting on .org
IMG 20221226 072039

Stupid you have no idea of how moggers look like. Let me come to your nerdic country i fuck your freya oneitis in the ass in front of you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pollorex, horizontallytall, litaz and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 22918 and the BULL
you can't even afford to fly out of your shithole even if you used your entire life's savings

img_20221226_072039-jpg.2037125
oofy1-jpeg.2037103
Completely different bone structure
Forward growth High collagen pretty hair full lips Slayer vs avg Joe. I have Money for tickets dw. If you're so interested in my slaying history you can see It with your own eyes, CUCKOLD. The Cuckold and the bull.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • +1
Tall HTN = IRL Chad

Not sure why everyone is shocked a guy like her bf gets compliments from women lol,just goes to show you how
fckn rare actual chads are that even tall decent looking guys irl are given chad treatment.

• +1
this is why "just be her type" theory is legit. a woman with fall for a 6/10 dude who's her type and think that he's the best thing since sliced bread, give him chad treatment and access to unlimited sex 24/7.
More like “just date a fetal alcohol syndrome ape” theory.

• JFL
Tall HTN = IRL Chad

Not sure why everyone is shocked a guy like her bf gets compliments from women lol,just goes to show you how
fckn rare actual chads are that even tall decent looking guys irl are given chad treatment.
oh yeah I don't doubt that the dude gets compliments but getting discounts at food joints and free stuff? lol that's something I expect actual face Chads to get, but maybe he lives in a small town with no Chads at all.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
  • +1
oh yeah I don't doubt that the dude gets compliments but getting discounts at food joints and free stuff? lol that's something I expect actual face Chads to get, but maybe he lives in a small town with no Chads at all.
WHITTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• JFL

locationpill is also factor yes exactly lol,they probably live in ohio or sum shit

• +1
She virtue singnalling that's shes pretty so she can get validation on tiktok I legit think that's what it is lol

• +1
He is just her type man stop overthinking it

• +1
Completely different bone structure
Forward growth High collagen pretty hair full lips Slayer vs avg Joe. I have Money for tickets dw. If you're so interested in my slaying history you can see It with your own eyes, CUCKOLD. The Cuckold and the bull.
Med bvll vs nerdic cuck

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky
I wouldn't take what she says seriously because most guys i know would laugh at first glance at her face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, the BULL and fogdart
He looks gymmaxxed
He looks like the average gym goer and I wouldn't classify that as "very good" - that's decent or just good, but yeah I understand that "very good" is relative. To me, a very good physique looks like this and he's nowhere close to this:
Screen Shot 2023 01 10 at 101029 AM

• +1
Reactions: ascension
B..b..b..but girl on tiktok said she only dates hot guys .. she’s 7 psl prime Gandy only :soy: :soy:

@looksmaxxer234 @Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and fogdart
Images 30

This bitch literally looks like Pearl from SpongeBob and was talking about how she had 'some' pretty privilege all her life.
Womens SMV is truly incomprehensible
3234595 2906667 793122E4 EF02 4CA8 B784 656176C94D63

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Racky and fogdart
He looks like the average gym goer and I wouldn't classify that as "very good" - that's decent or just good, but yeah I understand that "very good" is relative. To me, a very good physique looks like this and he's nowhere close to this:
View attachment 2039812
This is a terrible physique and not bc of size but bc of frame and insertions

• Woah
Yeah but you have to get lucky lol, how many times does this happen with a darkskin 5/10?

To me, a very good physique looks like this and he's nowhere close to this:
Screen Shot 2023 01 10 at 101029 AM
Tbh for someone natty I have to admit Thts pretty decent with a HANDSOME FACE.

Bascislly this

Looksmatched MTN

in reality this happened once and the worker just did it to be nice as they had a nice convo during the service. then this girl says it happens like 'everytiiiime'. girls always do this. all they do is talk shit.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He's mtn, wtf? Charisma maybe or height

• JFL
Chad Lite face. He looks like he has exceptional body, but can't be sure
Compared to the typical Chipotle customer he is a God.

Last edited:
  • JFL
It’s not pretty privilege. It’s called being white and tall. You get treated like a king wherever you go.