do women like bad boys or do they just fuck bad boys cuz they’re attrCtive?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
most psychos and criminals are high t and good looking whereas most cucks look like shit. if cucks were the attractive ones, women would crave a cuck who pays on dates and cries when he get a bug bite.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Nah women like bad guys. I remember one time I overheard a girl say to her friend “wow ___ is so hot. Too bad he’s such a nice guy. That’s such a turn off” so she’d rather fuck an evil ugly man than to fuck a Chad cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Sushifart, StalinCel and 4 others
yes obviously, anyone saying otherwise is a coper

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, ElTruecel, murdah and 1 other person
hoes like evil manipulating cucks
WOMEN like well raised, nice yet not too much MEN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, futuregigamogger, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
most psychos and criminals are high t and good looking whereas most cucks look like shit. if cucks were the attractive ones, women would crave a cuck who pays on dates and cries when he get a bug bite.
Women love bad boys because bad boys cause stronger emotional triggers in women. That's why criminals, bullies, gang members and aggressive men have a way higher body count compared to nice and respectful men.

More facts about what women like, you can find here:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies and vermillioncorefan
is proved that women want psychopathic and dark triad males for short term relationships,it reminds me of teh dual mating hypothesis,where women want masculine and dominant male in tehyr fertile phase of their menstrual cycle,meaning getting pregnant for these type of men and in their other phases they want less dominant provider males for resources after getting pregnant by these masdculine men.

maybe these dark triad men are categorized in the dominant male type becaue darj triad tyraits are more masculine men and have more evolutive advantage than beign a provider.

tldr: dark triad men provoke lust over women:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, Sushifart and 2 others
hoes like evil manipulating cucks
WOMEN like well raised, nice yet not too much MEN
ratchet ghetto sluts like "bad boy thugs". most women dont want them at all

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, ElTruecel and vermillioncorefan
is proved that women want psychopathic and dark triad males for short term relationships,it reminds me of teh dual mating hypothesis,where women want masculine and dominant male in tehyr fertile phase of their menstrual cycle,meaning getting pregnant for these type of men and in their other phases they want less dominant provider males for resources after getting pregnant by these masdculine men.

maybe these dark triad men are categorized in the dominant male type becaue darj triad tyraits are more masculine men and have more evolutive advantage than beign a provider.

tldr: dark triad men provoke lust over women:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
also has been proved that dark triad men have higher testosterone levels than average,so maybe are very masculine men traits that women crave when they are ready to get pregnant

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and vermillioncorefan
Bad boys are unpredictable
They play hot and cold a lot

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel and vermillioncorefan
look at Shows/wattpad stories, it's always good guy chad getting cucked by bad boy chad and it's not cause of loooks cause they're usually the same levele

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, StalinCel, Sushifart and 3 others
Having dark triad traits is attractive but it all comes down to looks obviously. A guy who is dark triad but 5’4 and ltn -mtn will be less attractive than a 5’8-6’5 htn even if he’s a geek

• +1
Nah women like bad guys. I remember one time I overheard a girl say to her friend “wow ___ is so hot. Too bad he’s such a nice guy. That’s such a turn off” so she’d rather fuck an evil ugly man than to fuck a Chad cuck
BASED AF :redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
Be dark triad during her fertile/breeding period, then be light triad during her off period :lul:

• +1
jfl at you when i marry hqnp gigastacy and am multimilionaire
This reminds me of my pajeet cousin who said the same thing when he was like 15, now he works the night shift in a call centre in Bangalore no joke

• +1