Do women lust for guys like Leonardo DiCaprio the same way they lust for guys like Jon Hamm?

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
By this I mean are they drawn to prettyboys by a genuine, raw lust, or is it a compromise given Leo types give off a non-threatening/beta provider vibe (not that this aligns with his actual behavior, just the physiognomic impression he gives off)

Read the comments

Good question

I doubt. Nothing like raw sex appeal

By this I mean are they drawn to prettyboys by a genuine, raw lust, or is it a compromise given Leo types give off a non-threatening/beta provider vibe (not that this aligns with his actual behavior, just the physiognomic impression he gives off)
The factors you discribe:
* attractiveness of the face;
* attractiveness of the body (lenght, shape and muscle);
* and masculine/protective/strong vibe of a man.

All of them are mayor factors. Probably face has a shared first place with height, on importantce. Then after that comes, good shape/muscles, and after that masculine/strong vibe.
Leonardo Dicaprio. Is outright top 0.0001% when it comes to face attractiveness. And for the rest he is also not doing bad in other areas as well. It's better for him to be non-threatening/beta vibe. Because it makes him more approachable, otherwise everyone would be scared ad fuck.
And that John Hamm dude is like scoring high on having a good body and masculine/protective/strong vibe, with an 8.5/10 face orso? Then that dude is still special and top tie. But Leonardo DiCaprio it the Top of the Top-Tier. It's better to excell ridiculous in one of these aspects and have the rest be decent/good. Then to have all of them, bit at like an 8.5/10 level.

The factors you discribe:
* attractiveness of the face;
* attractiveness of the body (lenght, shape and muscle);
* and masculine/protective/strong vibe of a man.

All of them are mayor factors. Probably face has a shared first place with height, on importantce. Then after that comes, good shape/muscles, and after that masculine/strong vibe.
Leonardo Dicaprio. Is outright top 0.0001% when it comes to face attractiveness. And for the rest he is also not doing bad in other areas as well. It's better for him to be non-threatening/beta vibe. Because it makes him more approachable, otherwise everyone would be scared ad fuck.
And that John Hamm dude is like scoring high on having a good body and masculine/protective/strong vibe, with an 8.5/10 face orso? Then that dude is still special and top tie. But Leonardo DiCaprio it the Top of the Top-Tier. It's better to excell ridiculous in one of these aspects and have the rest be decent/good. Then to have all of them, bit at like an 8.5/10 level.

I think Hamm looks better than Leo now. If Leo lost weight his face would probably be better than it currently is.

For women John Hamm is a shit when compared to a random pretty boy with compact midface

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Leo is definitely a perfect trophy boyfriend for foids to show off

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 206
My main query is

Masculinity vs Prettyness

Leo is a 5.5 in masculinity and a 9 in prettyness

Hamm is a 9 in masculinity and a 4 in prettyness

Do girls lust after one or the other, or is it a combination such that any lack of one factor can be compensated with the other

My main query is

Do girls lust after one or the other, or is it a combination such that any lack of one factor can be compensated with the other

Are u serious that Hamm is worse at prettyness than average cuck out there > ? this forum is absolute brutal, this is wort study.
with his nw0 at old age, eyes, jaw and chin, i am sure average cuck out there mogs him by a point.

Di Caprio is 5 and 9
Hamm is 8 and 7

only estimated

with his nw0 at old age

Cage

looked for john hamn expecting some frat chad.

Its not even close, leo by a mile

My main query is

Leo in prime, was a 10 in prettyness. And that's why he wins. Now he got fat a bit and lets himself go a bit, and thus lowered in prettyness. Leo was woreshipped for his looks, in his prime. That 10 in prettyness at his prime, hallo-ed like shit over everything.
Hamm was/is never a 10 in anything, also not masculinity.
Mike Tyson was a 10 in masculinity for example in his prime, and Hamm is not at that masculinity level..And it did bring Mike Tyson a nice woman. Whom left him, for an extremely pretty looking man (Brad Pitt). So even if Hamm was a 10 in masculinity; a 10 is prettyness is still a littel bit worth more.

All said.
Both are mayor/primairy factors. Like top 3 orso.
So for an average man, looking to up his dating market value. Both can't be overlooked and need to be maximized. And for nearly all men, neither factor can be overlooked or left untouched if he wants to get decent results with dating.