Do women really find this attractive?

aussielooksmaxxer2

aussielooksmaxxer2

Bronze
Aight I’ve seen a few people on the forum saying that they want larger masseter muscles than their zygos like Brad Pitt has, but why? Do women really find that attractive? I mean look at noah beck, if he didn’t have wide zygos and good orbitals it would be over for him considering his jaw, but women still froth over him.

Attachments

• 2CB76EFC-4F20-4D53-B6B1-133BFD1D8B4B.jpeg
    2CB76EFC-4F20-4D53-B6B1-133BFD1D8B4B.jpeg
    452.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 67C177C0-76F3-4FEC-A9FB-0A4803137232.jpeg
    67C177C0-76F3-4FEC-A9FB-0A4803137232.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 347
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Dior, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
My question is how do you get Noah Beck's hair style?

jaw wider than zygos is ugly. If you want hollow cheeks get mse, then start chewing

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 7776, aussielooksmaxxer2 and 1 other person
Are you really comparing that subhuman with pitt?
12c1ec2f762e0fd6ab5ccffd27ba8465

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Fath0039, SoyGune and 4 others
this forum is all about face. but heres the thing ... the women that have good faces usually go for guys who are more well built. this is because they know they are weak/skinny and want to have kids that are stronger. the fat girls are the ones who go for these "prettyboys"...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, aussielooksmaxxer2 and Yoyo2233
Zygos are so fucking underrated

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne and aussielooksmaxxer2
this forum is all about face. but heres the thing ... the women that have good faces usually go for guys who are more well built. this is because they know they are weak/skinny and want to have kids that are stronger. the fat girls are the ones who go for these "prettyboys"...
Fucking oath 100%, but I think noah beck is the first e-boy or whatever I’ve seen that actually has a well built physique, and that probably explains why every single girl I know wants to get railed by him, because face is enough for them until they can see someone with face AND body

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Brad Pitt looks like shit in that pic? His jaw is all fucked up

Brad Pitt looks like shit in that pic? His jaw is all fucked up
Yea fax but some person I saw making a post wanting a larger jaw than zygos which looks like this and yikes

Huge cope, prime girls prefer lean bodies to bodybuilder physiques

JB's like leaner bodies however when their perspective changes and they will tend to like bodybuilder physiques imo kinda like laid/seid

Huge cope, prime girls prefer lean bodies to bodybuilder physiques
Depends when you say body builder physique if you mean a genetic max like beck or a roid physique, because I highly doubt you could show a woman a skinny but defined eboy’s physique compared to beck’s and they’ll choose that frail piss weak eboy physique

For p
Depends when you say body builder physique if you mean a genetic max like beck or a roid physique, because I highly doubt you could show a woman a skinny but defined eboy’s physique compared to beck’s and they’ll choose that frail piss weak eboy physique
For all women, but especially young women, face always trumps body. Body is a great halo but it doesn't matter that much if you have a certain level of facial attractiveness. Ottermode is also very popular with young girls.

I like your greycel reasonings.

ye
Aight I’ve seen a few people on the forum saying that they want larger masseter muscles than their zygos like Brad Pitt has, but why? Do women really find that attractive? I mean look at noah beck, if he didn’t have wide zygos and good orbitals it would be over for him considering his jaw, but women still froth over him.
yes