Do yall agree with this video? Do yall think nigga SMV is overexaggerated by griftosphere or do yall think the avg blk dude has higher SMV then Meds?

ferbite666

ferbite666

Iron

I agree with the video and feel like the average blk dude has extremely narrow appeal. Only top % darkskin niggas and good looking light skin niggas are really slaying out here. Most of my black friends that I used to do nightgame with who were avg looking and had average/above avg height could only pull fat white women, just like this guy says in the video.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I agree with the video and feel like the average blk dude has extremely narrow appeal. Only top % darkskin niggas and good looking light skin niggas are really slaying out here. Most of my black friends that I used to do nightgame with who were avg looking and had average/above avg height could only pull fat white women, just like this guy says in the video.

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Jova
This nigga went from Redpill to straight up copying ITV / Rehab Room lmfao
Even his thumbnails changed to mimic ITV

not even important

Black SMV is very polarizing.

Depending on who you ask on these types of forums, we're either Giga Moggers or Giga Incels.

The truth is more complex than that. I'd say Black SMV is a lower than White SMV in the West when it comes to White women but it's not as dramatic as people say. Blacks and Whites still generally live segregated(voluntarily) in the U.S. so there's a familiarity element to it.

I'm a 7 at best and Black and I attract White women more than other races. But I'm also far from ugly and am super NT/extroverted and am a big drinker and party person.

Black men honestly have it harder when it comes to RMV than SMV so the main thing that will help BM in the long run is focusing on money and stability so that he can go beyond casual sex and flings with different types of women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back