Do y'all prefer height or looks

Jiozz

Jiozz

𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖖𝖚𝖔-𝖈𝖊𝖑
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Posts
162
Reputation
147
Both are important actually, but who's the most u want if you had a choice






I'll choose the height

Wbu bhai:feelshmm:
 

Attachments

  • 1000009823.jpg
    1000009823.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: yyk117 and mxl4chi1
Height bro I'm so short for no reason I think I got cursed with early puberty
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
my face causes me suicidal thoughts, not my height so looks :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
looks

im above average height already
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
Both are important actually, but who's the most u want if you had a choice






I'll choose the height

Wbu bhai:feelshmm:
height who would want to look like a 5'5 pretty boy rather than a 6'5 ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
height doesnt matter unless you are 6'7+. you have to enter freakish height territory for it to be a standout feature
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jiozz

Similar threads

Jiozz
Replies
13
Views
52
Jiozz
Jiozz
Canni
Replies
22
Views
60
jflmeister
jflmeister
mr007
Replies
10
Views
27
mr007
mr007

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top