Do y'all prefer height or looks

Jiozz

Jiozz

𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖖𝖚𝖔-𝖈𝖊𝖑
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Posts
162
Reputation
149
Both are important actually, but who's the most u want if you had a choice






I'll choose the height

Wbu bhai:feelshmm:
 

Attachments

  • 1000009823.jpg
    1000009823.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: inc3l, Resonant, yyk117 and 1 other person
Height bro I'm so short for no reason I think I got cursed with early puberty
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Jiozz
my face causes me suicidal thoughts, not my height so looks :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Jiozz
looks

im above average height already
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Jiozz
Both are important actually, but who's the most u want if you had a choice






I'll choose the height

Wbu bhai:feelshmm:
height who would want to look like a 5'5 pretty boy rather than a 6'5 ltn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Jiozz
height doesnt matter unless you are 6'7+. you have to enter freakish height territory for it to be a standout feature
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant and Jiozz
looks because I’m tall and don’t pull :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Definitely looks in my circumstances
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
face is law looks can literally bend reality as rehab said. if you're born in some pakistani sewer and look like a model even with average height you can get rich
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
Both are important actually, but who's the most u want if you had a choice






I'll choose the height

Wbu bhai:feelshmm:
always looks lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz

Similar threads

Jiozz
Replies
13
Views
53
Jiozz
Jiozz
Canni
Replies
22
Views
62
jflmeister
jflmeister
mr007
Replies
10
Views
28
mr007
mr007

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jflmeister
  • Resonant
  • Jiozz
Back
Top