Do you agree that 'Men age like wine, but women age like milk'?

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
I'm not saying men become more attractive as they age; rather, they don't become as ugly as women do in their forties :unsure:

Oldest cope in the world, men age worse then women (balding, weight gain etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Wallenberg, Lmao and 10 others
both men and women age like shit:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yuya Moggershima, Lmao and 10 others
Oldest cope in the world, men age worse then women (balding, weight gain etc.)
Women gain weight at a much higher rate than men in Spain. Women are also affected by baldness.
I see a lot of couples where the woman is subhuman and the man is actually decent for his age :lul:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Women gain weight at a much higher rate than men in Spain. Women are also affected by baldness.
I see a lot of couples where the woman is subhuman and the man is actually decent for his age :lul:

Cope.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and BearBoy
Men with good genes can age a bit and maintain most of their initial desirability, but that isn't the case for any woman.

The only part of that statement that isn't a huge cope is between the ages of 15 and 20.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Men peak at 25-30 women peak at 18 to 20

• +1
Reactions: currylover, Preoximerianas, TopzCat1 and 4 others
the age pill once again destroys everyone:feelsrope:

I don't know about other parts of the world, but slavic men hitting the wall really hard. By the age of 30 they looks like a total shit. Our womеn aging is much better than man.

in theory male hormones don't fall off a cliff like womens in their 40's (too bad its beyond over by then). in theory, men have more collagen and thicker skin

in practice it's always counteracted, for the same reasons that men live shorter lives in general...

Las mujeres aumentan de peso a un ritmo mucho mayor que los hombres en España. Las mujeres también se ven afectadas por la calvicie.
Veo muchas parejas en las que la mujer es infrahumana y el hombre es realmente decente para su edad. : lul:
Las mujeres aumentan de peso a un ritmo mucho mayor que los hombres en España. Las mujeres también se ven afectadas por la calvicie.
Veo muchas parejas en las que la mujer es infrahumana y el hombre es realmente decente para su edad. : lul:
Where are you from bro

Last edited:
balding is higher for men than for women

for women its rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Redpill cope.

both men and women age like shit:pepefrown:
This.

Men age like fine wine, is in general cope.

What I can say.
As a man (whom won't get ugly bald(ing)). We do have more potential to age gracefully. Because our skin collagen loss with age, is less.

But due to men being giga low effort in looksmaxxing and skincare. And less than women.
Most men age skin wise equally or worse than women.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Yuya Moggershima, noodlelover and 2 others
I'm not saying men become more attractive as they age; rather, they don't become as ugly as women do in their forties :unsure:
Male
It's True for 5%-10% of LMS maxers. Not True for 90% of Normies.

1 Bald 32 year old Neckbeard 50k "Men age like wine, women age like milk". False

2 Softmaxed(hair/skin/style/body) gymmaxed 32 year old making 150k "True".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Women age like Milk. True in 97-99%.

Women have a unmistakable "White Wash look" or lack of thyroid and progestrone appearence around 25. The unmistake lack of GLOW found in Prime.
Prime 18-21- Insane appeal
Fading Prime 22-25- Totally fuckable
26-30 Post Prime- Fuckable, not lovable.
30+Roastie- Drunk fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest, KDA Player and 2 others
Top men who retain hair>>>>>any female in existence in terms of aging
Average woman>>>>>average men in aging

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, TrestIsBest, Dainslief and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Men peak at 25-30 women peak at 18 to 20
Yeah Chad peaks 18-25.

Normie LMS maxers Peak 25-30. Id say ideal is 26-28. 25 was not good, 26 is much better for me. Not sure about 28-29 I feel like I will be oldcel by then.

Women is more 18-21 Prime
22-25 Fading Prime
26-30 Post Prime
30 Roastie

Almost everyone ages like milk, men and women. There are very few exceptions, like Brad Pitt, but even he managed to do so only with an infinite number of surgeries and treatments

Men peak in early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and LooksmaxxHopeful
if you take care of yourself then yh but most ppl don't, especially muricans with their soaring obesity rates :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and LooksmaxxHopeful
Male

1 Bald 32 year old Neckbeard 50k "Men age like wine, women age like milk". False

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women have a unmistakable "White Wash look" or lack of thyroid and progestrone appearence around 25. The unmistake lack of GLOW found in Prime.
30+Roastie- Drunk fuck
I agree with the male part fully.
With the women part I also agree overall but less. Some women can stay good and young looking til 30's. But it's like that 1 to 3% as you mention in it.
I mean, for outlier example. Former TeraStacy, and now oldcell Doutzen Kroes. Is at now late 30's imo still Stacy level looks. Does not look roastie to me. And looks better than 95+% of women aged 18-25.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Men with good genes can age a bit and maintain most of their initial desirability, but that isn't the case for any woman.

The only part of that statement that isn't a huge cope is between the ages of 15 and 20.
Guess this Indian woman's age -
Da1ba399 d007 4df8 b18c 37d10209cbd2 101cfb99

Men if they take care of themselves can definitely age better but most gain weight or are balding. Many women especially without fakeup are pretty bad at those ages however.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Male

30+Roastie- Drunk fuck

It's true, both age like shit, men in general even more, few percents of men get better / keep being chad, basically Pareto law gap get's widened.

It's just that betabuxxing and the fear from women to finish their live alone make them less picky for a lifelong partner, 35 years old baldcell thinks the looks table has turned because he gets more attention so that he will accept to be the roastie cuck husband.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Non-frauded and in motion.

I already looked up her age. She looks like a mid-40s woman who's had injectables and is smattered in makeup.

both age like shit men just do it slightly later

I already looked up her age. She looks like a mid-40s woman who's had injectables and is smattered in makeup.
Utter cope, she literally doesn't look more than 30 even at 46. You can't end up looking like that with excessive use of botox, your face freezes and will not show any expressions.

Utter cope, she literally doesn't look more than 30 even at 46. You can't end up looking like that with excessive use of botox, your face freezes and will not show any expressions.
Injectables does not only mean Botox.

Can also be HA-fillers, etc. Those injections don't freeze your face.
Her face does look more full/bloated than her body would make think. So she might have had a bit of fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Her facial expressions do not look natural in that video. And it isn't just botox; facial filler is also being used.

• +1
Curries, have better anti-aging skin properties than whites.

She looks to me around 30 Orso. I would had guessed her age.
Nah, I am an Indian myself, good aging genetics aren't based on "race or ethnicity". Most copers or unaware people think East-Asians age the best, actually lack of dimorphism and neoteny makes them look like a child and hence creating an illusion that they look younger for their age, actually it is worse for them, imagine having the face of a baby and developing wrinkles and lines, you'll look odd. Way better to have the dimorphism of whites coupled with decent aging genetics and then taking very good care of yourself to look good

Nah, I am an Indian myself, good aging genetics aren't based on "race or ethnicity". Most copers or unaware people think East-Asians age the best, actually lack of dimorphism and neoteny makes them look like a child and hence creating an illusion that they look younger for their age, actually it is worse for them, imagine having the face of a baby and developing wrinkles and lines, you'll look odd. Way better to have the dimorphism of whites coupled with decent aging genetics and then taking very good care of yourself to look good
I was just talking about skin quality. Not bone structure and stuff.

What I said, is actually true. Proven.
This oldcell idiot that I am. I have read alot of scientific studies about skin, and do on. Because I try to anti age maxx alot.
I read studies, and they found there is some gwntic differences in the skin of blacks, whites and Asians. And the differences in that, make it such that blacks and Asians can keep with age better quality of shin, elastic, etc...

So, for a white to keep good skin with aging. Is more difficult and rare, than other races.
Aging properties of skin for whites is not good.

• +1
I was just talking about skin quality. Not bone structure and stuff.

What I said, is actually true. Proven.
This oldcell idiot that I am. I have read alot of scientific studies about skin, and do on. Because I try to anti age maxx alot.
I read studies, and they found there is some gwntic differences in the skin of blacks, whites and Asians. And the differences in that, make it such that blacks and Asians can keep with age better quality of shin, elastic, etc...

So, for a white to keep good skin with aging. Is more difficult and rare, than other races.
Aging properties of skin for whites is not good.
It all boils down to if you are using sunscreen while stepping out in the sun or not. Think about why Paul Rudd looks fresh as ever in his 50s and why Morgan Freeman has been looking old since his prime. Skin elasticity, collagen can be easily maintained by protecting your skin from sun, eating right and getting the right kind of exercise, like yoga and dance helps you in maintaining your youth better than gymming.

I agree with the male part fully.
With the women part I also agree overall but less. Some women can stay good and young looking til 30's. But it's like that 1 to 3% as you mention in it.
I mean, for outlier example. Former TeraStacy, and now oldcell Doutzen Kroes. Is at now late 30's imo still Stacy level looks. Does not look roastie to me. And looks better than 95+% of women aged 18-25.

Yeah Those are extreme outliers and are well absorbed into the top 1-3%. Post prime 25-35s can look totally fuckable Like bootymaxed, botox, tits, tight leggins. But their is no denying that 20 year old prime glow is the number one trait we select for Glow=Youth/Fertility.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
It's true, both age like shit, men in general even more, few percents of men get better / keep being chad, basically Pareto law gap get's widened.

It's just that betabuxxing and the fear from women to finish their live alone make them less picky for a lifelong partner, 35 years old baldcell thinks the looks table has turned because he gets more attention so that he will accept to be the roastie cuck husband.
Spot on.
Smart Women start going HEAVILY into LTR/betabux mode around 25ish.

However In our modern day a BUNCH of sluts mid 20s are not and still playing around/juggling chadlites and having fun. They find themselves in TIGHT situations late 20s/early 30s. TONS of rooasties wearing their office attire looking like beat bags of skin around my Business part of the city. Sad to see.

The smart ones LTR a HTN or Normie with career when their still youthful and get the idiot to marry. The ones that wait have to get a betacuck and low/middle income late 20s early 30s guy somtimes baldcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388

When I get so old that I can only date women aged as rotten milk, I will only frequent younger prostitutes

(of course this is valid if I do not start a family with a woman)

Females hit attractivness peak between 14-21 best for fucking/fwb.
Best for ltr 22-25(still goodlooking but not a autistic kid anymore, ltr her while fucking 16-21 on the side).
White females usually start looking like shit past 25(smoking,drinking,shitty collagen, weight gain), some girls can and will look good till 30 but no way as attractive as they were in 18-21.
If you a male that is normie you can ascend with softmaxxes,gymmax,leanmax,skinmax,beardfraud to htn-chadlite.
Men IMO peak at around 26-28 if they start doing above mentioned maxxes on time and can stay moggers till 40.
I belive all guys on this site who are htn and keep looksmaxing and gymmaxing will still look good till 40 minimum.

And thats just looks, not adding better game,status and money as they past 30+.

If you think about when do males get most sex and with best girls id say that is between 27-35. When i staceyfish i found most chads/chadlites in that range as well.
For female that is 18-21.

Id never be a female tho. Your value is trash after 30 seriously sad, while man can increase their value past 30 easily.

TL;DR:
Men age better than females and peak later but both can and will go to shit fast if not looksmax/gymmax/smoke/drink/etc.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Best for ltr 22-25(still goodlooking but not a autistic kid anymore, ltr her while fucking 16-21 on the side).
White females usually start looking like shit past 25(smoking,drinking,shitty collagen, weight gain), some girls can and will look good till 30 but no way as attractive as they were in 18-21.
If you a male that is normie you can ascend with softmaxxes,gymmax,leanmax,skinmax,beardfraud to htn-chadlite.
Men IMO peak at around 26-28 if they start doing above mentioned maxxes on time and can stay moggers till 40.
I belive all guys on this site who are htn and keep looksmaxing and gymmaxing will still look good till 40 minimum.

And thats just looks, not adding better game,status and money as they past 30+.

If you think about when do males get most sex and with best girls id say that is between 27-35. When i staceyfish i found most chads/chadlites in that range as well.
For female that is 18-21.

Id never be a female tho. Your value is trash after 30 seriously sad, while man can increase their value past 30 easily.

TL;DR:
Men age better than females and peak later but both can and will go to shit fast if not looksmax/gymmax/smoke/drink/etc.
So 26-28 is peak? I am 26.5 and defiantly feel like I am peaking. I wanna believe deep down it will last to like 32-35. But I know it won't mabey moneymaxxing will keep the peak going?

I see early 30scels in my gym who are looksmaxers and they just lack that youthful glow
---------------------------------
Its sorta crazy how hard white women hit the wall at 25. Like some are fuckable and alot gymcel hard but their is no DOUBT they don't look like they did at 20

men age like milk, women age like protein shake

generally speaking foids depreciate faster than males but males eventually catch up usually in their 40's, 50's

• +1
So 26-28 is peak? I am 26.5 and defiantly feel like I am peaking. I wanna believe deep down it will last to like 32-35. But I know it won't mabey moneymaxxing will keep the peak going?

I see early 30scels in my gym who are looksmaxers and they just lack that youthful glow
---------------------------------
Its sorta crazy how hard white women hit the wall at 25. Like some are fuckable and alot gymcel hard but their is no DOUBT they don't look like they did at 20
i am 30 now and i belive i look better than i ever looked, most girls think i am 25-26, i softmaxxed, lower bodyfat, more muscle, i dont inject T so no acne.

• JFL
i am 30 now and i belive i look better than i ever looked, most girls think i am 25-26, i softmaxxed, lower bodyfat, more muscle, i dont inject T so no acne.
Okay so mabey or prime really does extend. Yeah I started baby botox 15 units forehead/frown line every 3 months. i've gone 3x times. Next ones next month.

Super legit btw.

Tanning? I look so much better and amenisa said the aging of its over rated. Im palecel.

Okay so mabey or prime really does extend. Yeah I started baby botox 15 units forehead/frown line every 3 months. i've gone 3x times. Next ones next month.

Super legit btw.

Tanning? I look so much better and amenisa said the aging of its over rated. Im palecel.
dunno, i did live in Vietnam and thailand and my skin should be raped by now by those sun standards, but its good cuz i take good skincare routine and plenty of water.
Also i dont do milk cuz it gives me acne, everbody should avoid milk the best they can imo.
But i think my skincare routine (facewash everyday, moisterizer everyday and charcaol pealing 2-3 times a week, and effeclar duo for any pimples acne that breaktrough). And i also stopped smoking, reduced drinking, wash my bedsheets once a week, also water intake doubled.

Last edited: