Do you agree that 'Men age like wine, but women age like milk'?

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Kind of a cliche around these parts but I will answer. Men can age better than women, but most don't. Most men don't take care of themselves at all. Staying at a healthy weight and keeping your hair is huge. Taking care of your skin makes a big difference, too.

If you are ugly at 20, you're not going to be good looking at 35 or 40. That is a huge cope.

There are a small handful of men who are considered "hot" at middle age, but the same isn't true for women. Pure youth is arousing in women but not men.

It can be true, but usually isn't in practice. If you

Don't bald
Stay lean and muscular
Maintain hygeine
Have regular skincare including spf
Eat right and stay hydrated
Keep lifestyle stress low
Limit alcohol avoid drugs

You will look good at 25 or 30. Possibly better.

But I'm 26, my friends from high school are mostly 27-28 now. Tbh, it's ALREADY over for 80% of the guys I know who used to be good looking. They've looked like shit for a few years now. Every time they post they look worse, and they will never look good again in the entire life

Some of these dudes just never stopped partying hard. But a lot of them just went through life without sunscreen, had some balding genes, got fat when the 9-5 set in, or most commonly, got a girlfriend/wife and just totally gave up

That girlfriend/wife is likely going to leave them too, and that's how the once normal and popular guy becomes the bitter 30yr old alcoholic. Life hits you fast