Do you agree with this general racial hierarchy for dating?

Do you agree with this general racial hierarchy for dating?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Money, control over him, stability, and if they’re not a citizen, the papers.
I've never seen a White guy Latina relationship where the man was in charge. Latinas whip tf out of White dudes

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
I've never seen a White guy Latina relationship where the man was in charge. Latinas whip tf out of White dudes
Pretty much every race wants to date white men so they can whip them. Jfl white suprematards think that their #1 spot in the dating market is because of their looks. Maybe Asian women are truly attracted to white men perhaps to get away from short, nerdmaxxed ricecels. But whenever I see a black, Latina or Arab woman with a white man, I know exactly what for.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
Racial hiarchy is for subhumans. Just enjoy life man. Fuck big ass bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 84469 and Olivecel
Pretty much every race wants to date white men so they can whip them. Jfl white suprematards think that their #1 spot in the dating market is because of their looks. Maybe Asian women are truly attracted to white men perhaps to get away from short, nerdmaxxed ricecels. But whenever I see a black, Latina or Arab woman with a white man, I know exactly what for.
What counts more if they can get a good looking white man and not a JBW relationship

What counts more if they can get a good looking white man and not a JBW relationship
Good looking is all that matters. A jbw relationship with a non-white foid is toxic because they are only using them 9/10.