Do you all just want to be the you before,the you that never understood all of this and just ate away on shit and sat on the bed all day?

v99bv

v99bv

Iron
Just eating away at junk and looking at women with drooling tongues like a subhuman nerd?Never having to be reminded of a mirror telling you you are subhuman while you show your subhuman face to everyone,and you feel powerless next to even people uglier than you,because they arent autists that understand lookism?Just never know it all and just become a 9-5 worker with bluepilled mindset and betabuxxed relationship?

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and NZb6Air
Bro is at looksmax.org and is not looksmaxxing. 💀
Grab that hammer, raise that tongue and get to it nigga!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and yue
height and gym are COPES. Face is all that matters

I could have spent all this time just enjoying my life instead of torturing myself with cardio diet and weightlifting
I fucking lost my ability to feel happy,whenever I do I just get reminded of a mirror in front of me showing my ugly monstrous and hideous smile,why do I even have braces?i will never smile because of my shit cheeks protruding and my eyes being this weird shape
the only thing that can keep the thoughts out of my mind are doomscrolling and eating
I just want to be the fat ugly 11 year old that I used to be all over again
I have abs yet my face is fat as fuck because of my shit bones
There is a blonde blue eyed 6-6'2 tall htn at my school,everytime i happen to be on the same corridor as him,all the women that passed by him turn their heads back to look at his beauty once again
I am so jealous of him and everyone,even the ones that are uglier than me,because they can eat shit food and do shit stuff and still feel good,while I fucking torture myself,hoping it all pays off,but it never did,my acne never went away and my bloat never went away,only thing thst changed is how I see people and how I eat,I keep eatibg less and less yet my face remains as bloated as it was when I was 12
I just want to go back to when I was arrogant,thinking because I knew about "mewing" I was instantly superior to everyone and more attractive than everyone,I was judging people by their looks without a mirror reminding me of my subhuman looks
now I no longer judge people,because there is a fucking mirror in front of me and I feel so fucking shit that I just want to be the subhuman pieces of shits that dont know what I know,so that I can finally do shit stuff and feel good once more,just for a day please,snacking video games unlimited calories I just want it all back
I thought I would be 6'2 because most of my cousins were 6'1 and taller,but my dad married a short woman with faulty hips and so I never grew a single centimetre from 176 cm since last year,I keep telling them my growth is over but they cope with "height comes from the father" bullshit,stop coping,youre making it worse for me,youre reminding me of it more
and because i thought i would be tall i just looked at everyone as if i were taller,yet i never was
Extremely similar story but I ascended :(

Bro is at looksmax.org and is not looksmaxxing. 💀
Grab that hammer, raise that tongue and get to it nigga!
already did,all it caused was just more bruising that looked like bloating
did mewing since I heard about it when I was 11,still have the same recessed features

Bro types like the incel smartschoolboy9

• JFL
Reactions: paveldurovreal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back