Do you always need two transplants for good density?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
I've read conflicting info on this. do you always need two transplants to avoid looking like this?

a ton of HT results look like this tbh and I wonder if this is the reason

according to:

Transplant Density is Limited

People suffering from hair loss want a natural density of hair during a transplant, and most want it done in a single session. However, only a limited amount of hair can be safely and effectively transplanted per square centimeter of the scalp. Transplanted hair also consists of the shaft and the entire follicular unit including the dermal papilla and other soft tissue. In order for the follicular unit to survive and grow, it will need space on the scalp for an adequate blood and nutrient supply from the body.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
ht + smp + concealers works like a charm.

ht can work alone too if you are lucky but generally it looks weak.

• +1
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry and Elvisandreaa
ht + smp + concealers works like a charm.

ht can work alone too if you are lucky but generally it looks weak.
What are smp and concealers? I'm currently waiting for hair transplant #1 to grow in and need solutions until I get the second one.

What are smp and concealers? I'm currently waiting for hair transplant #1 to grow in and need solutions until I get the second one.
scalp micropigmentation and hair fibers. i'm on fin now and using cheap fibers, no one noticed and everyone praising my hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
so you don't see any results yet from your first HT?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7725
transplants have always been a question mark all that money for non guaranteed results

i just got a template of my head and sent a strand of my hair overseas to get a hair system made up with my exact hair, going to keep the front of my normal hair to make it look more natural, hope it looks alright

i still have hair but i’m just doing it now so i can style it how i want and will bald in future still trying to find a style that would suit my face bro

apparently hair systems have came a long way so i decided to give it a go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Like 3-4 strands of hair. I'm 3 months post so little to no hair growth yet.
can people see it looks fucked up? like can they see you got a transplant?

can people see it looks fucked up? like can they see you got a transplant?
No, I look exactly how I did before I got it, aside from some redness in the area. I wear a hat and fringe-fraud so not an issue currently.

• Woah
No, I look exactly how I did before I got it, aside from some redness in the area. I wear a hat and fringe-fraud so not an issue currently.
and if you didn't hat and fringe fraud?

and if you didn't hat and fringe fraud?
Then people would be able to tell, only because I have a lot of redness. If I didn't have long-lasting redness, which most people don't after transplants, then I'd be good to go. At least I have an excuse now to grow out curtains/perm fringe when I would always get a haircut every month beforehand.

• +1