Do you approach? If yes, how do you do it??

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
Seriously. How the fuck do you do it?Does it even work? The fact that I HAVE to approach makes me even more anxious. I dunno when to approach or what to say. Even on dating apps I am very autistic. Never approached a girl before. The only times I got into relationships were when I got approached by foids that I didn‘t find that attractive.

Seriously. How the fuck do you do it?Does it even work? The fact that I HAVE to approach makes me even more anxious. I dunno when to approach or what to say. Even on dating apps I am very autistic. Never approached a girl before. The only times I got into relationships were when I got approached by foids that I didn‘t find that attractive.

So I'm going to give you a heads up. The orthodox Blackpillers will say "If the girl doesn't approach you, IT'S OVER".

In reality, men tend to approach women, regardless of how they look. There are exceptions, but this is the general rule.

In order to meet someone, first find a social thing that girls go to. If you're in school, look for a club or organization that girls will attend. If you're out of school, look for something similar. CrossFit is a really good example, because many of the girls there are getting in shape after a breakup, and everyone talks a lot.

Identify the top 3, and spend extra time talking to one of them in particular. If they seem to enjoy talking with you, ask them if they'd like to grab a coffee after x event. If they say they're busy, and don't offer another time for you to meet, then assume they're not interested and move onto the next one. Remember, nobody has a 100% success rate. It'll take a few tries before you meet someone who's interested in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, HardMewer, future chadlite and 6 others
Approaching is some next fucking bullshit. It's all about social circles.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, VST and 1 other person

I tried in the past. Got rejected brutally at first, as time passed on some eventually said yes but they were usually not my initial target and a host of them that opened opportunities for me to approach were generally not my preferences. The first time i did it my hands were literally trembling and i sweated like a dog. The more i did it the more natural it became.

I have taken a break from it due to it being distracting and takes effort/time from my own personal journey towards self actualization and looksmaxing. Will approach again after i feel like i have a solid ground to stand on and feel looksmaxxed.

It does work, but you need to be realistic and go through many rejections. You need to be prepared to develop extremely thick skin and push on with the feelings you face even though they are negative and you may not feel like continuing. You should keep the mood light and never talk too much. Just make yourself memorable and come up with an excuse to leave after a certain amount of time ( usually 10-15 mins, sometimes even as low as 5 mins or as high as 25), depending on the girl and your circumstances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I do at parties/clubs/bars, forget about day game boyo. Just go up and say hi/make an observation about her/"you very nice lips" or some shit. Cold approach success rate(slay) is low even for legit Chads.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer and Deleted member 206
So I'm going to give you a heads up. The orthodox Blackpillers will say "If the girl doesn't approach you, IT'S OVER".

In reality, men tend to approach women, regardless of how they look. There are exceptions, but this is the general rule.

In order to meet someone, first find a social thing that girls go to. If you're in school, look for a club or organization that girls will attend. If you're out of school, look for something similar. CrossFit is a really good example, because many of the girls there are getting in shape after a breakup, and everyone talks a lot.

Identify the top 3, and spend extra time talking to one of them in particular. If they seem to enjoy talking with you, ask them if they'd like to grab a coffee after x event. If they say they're busy, and don't offer another time for you to meet, then assume they're not interested and move onto the next one. Remember, nobody has a 100% success rate. It'll take a few tries before you meet someone who's interested in a relationship.
I tried in the past. Got rejected brutally at first, as time passed on some eventually said yes but they were usually not my initial target and a host of them that opened opportunities for me to approach were generally not my preferences. The first time i did it my hands were literally trembling and i sweated like a dog. The more i did it the more natural it became.

I have taken a break from it due to it being distracting and takes effort/time from my own personal journey towards self actualization and looksmaxing. Will approach again after i feel like i have a solid ground to stand on and feel looksmaxxed.

It does work, but you need to be realistic and go through many rejections. You need to be prepared to develop extremely thick skin and push on with the feelings you face even though they are negative and you may not feel like continuing. You should keep the mood light and never talk too much. Just make yourself memorable and come up with an excuse to leave after a certain amount of time ( usually 10-15 mins, sometimes even as low as 5 mins or as high as 25), depending on the girl and your circumstances.
Awesome boyos. Thanks.

I think when blackpillers say that "If the girl doesn't approach you, IT'S OVER" they mostly mean that the girl should give you strong IOIs. Obviously girls rarely approach but the difference is that girls give you those clear indicators of interest and I've seen girls doing that to other guys. :incel:

JFL at your inhib. Making approach logs and such. I sweat just by the thought of approaching a girl I find attractive. That very first move is so hard
I think when blackpillers say that "If the girl doesn't approach you, IT'S OVER" they mostly mean that the girl should give you strong IOIs. Obviously girls rarely approach but the difference is that girls give you those clear indicators of interest and I've seen girls doing that to other guys. :incel:
What are strong indicators? A smile? Or just eye contact? I get eye contact that take more than 3 seconds sometimes. I don‘t know if thats an indicator of interest or if they‘re staring at my under eye circles

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer, Future Arablite and Zesto
if you dont see others approaching then dont

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
JFL at your inhib. Making approach logs and such. I sweat just by the thought of approaching a girl I find attractive. That very first move is so hard

What are strong indicators? A smile? Or just eye contact? I get eye contact that take more than 3 seconds sometimes. I don‘t know if thats an indicator of interest or if they‘re staring at my under eye circles
If you know each other then strong indicators are flirting or acting all girly around you. A girl who doesn’t know you will give eye contact.

I don't approach, but I constantly think of conversation starters so I have some when I approach females.

I don't approach, but I constantly think of conversation starters so I have some when I approach females.
smart ngl

There’s no magic spell for approaching women. There isn’t one line that will get them wet. Every woman is different and they like different things. When you first approach you need to have good observation skills, and try to figure out what she’s into and continue from there. What might work with a woman doesn’t necessarily mean that it will work with another.

We are human beings and we act differentely, we like different things hence we won’t settle for the same boring pattern.

That's giving them the benefit of the doubt, something I have no reason to do. In every situation I've seen it used, it's intent is to make Men feel inadiquite for having to initiate conversation, because "Chad doesn't need too."

I don't anymore and probably never will unless a woman looks at me like this

I got laid twice and the girls approached me. I'm not even that attractive nor am I fully looksmaxed. If you're attractive you really don't have to approach. As you can already tell I don't believe in the whole "the guy has to approach and put in a lot of work" dogma. That only applies if she doesn't find you physically attractive. If I have to try hard to win over a girl then she's not that attracted to me in the first place. I've made five or six approaches and all of them either rejected me or led to a boring date where she just sat there waiting for me to impress her and wouldn't even let me kiss her. I've also talked to girls I've matched with online but those went nowhere because I had to do all the messaging and there was little effort on her part. The two times I actually got laid were when the women threw themselves at me and everything flowed naturally.

Last edited:
I don't anymore and probably never will unless a woman looks at me like this

I got laid twice and the girls approached me. I'm not even that attractive nor am I fully looksmaxed. If you're attractive you really don't have to approach. As you can already tell I don't believe in the whole "the guy has to approach and put in a lot of work" dogma. That only applies if she doesn't find you physically attractive. If I have to try hard to win over a girl then she's not that attracted to me in the first place. I've made five or six approaches and all of them either rejected me or led to a boring date where she just sat there waiting for me to impress her and wouldn't even let me kiss her. I've also talked to girls I've matched with online but those went nowhere because I had to do all the messaging and there was little effort on her part. The two times I actually got laid were when the women threw themselves at me and everything flowed naturally.

What‘s your looks rating and how attractive were the girls that threw themselves at you?

What‘s your looks rating and how attractive were the girls that threw themselves at you?

I don't like giving number ratings too much but I'd say I have an average face with a 6'2" height and roidcelled body

As for the girls, one was average and the other was below

If you dont get approaches or receive CLEAR signs dont bother

I don't like giving number ratings too much but I'd say I have an average face with a 6'2" height and roidcelled body

As for the girls, one was average and the other was below
damn man sucks, i get approached by average and below aswell. not a single looksmatch or above
i get alot of eye contact that breaks with a smile from both, dunno if IOI or just random shit
they're probably just playing with us, no idea srsly