Do you believe in astrology ?

Bonez

Bonez

Mastermind
What do you guys think about astrology , is it bullshit ? i feel like it might play a huge part of our suffering , like our birthchart & past life , we might be cursed for life just because we were born under the wrong sign

Abdolutely not

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Yeah, I do actually. For many reasons.

I had a chart reading years ago by this guy in NYC called Benjamin and he was telling me stuff about me that was so accurate it was scary. He had no idea who I was or anything about me but from the chart and the houses he could just foresee it. Was crazy ngl.

The whole tarot reading stuff is BS though but I do think there's a level of undiscovered scientific truth to astrology.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63662, Bonez and Xangsane
if u do ur cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Bonez and Deleted member 51781
What do you guys think about astrology , is it bullshit ? i feel like it might play a huge part of our suffering , like our birthchart & past life , we might be cursed for life just because we were born under the wrong sign

I don't, but this is funny:

if u do ur cucked
if u do ur cucked
Abdolutely not
I don't but reading out husband predictions to women who asked and watching them flip out is funny

Yeah, I do actually. For many reasons.

I had a chart reading years ago by this guy in NYC called Benjamin and he was telling me stuff about me that was so accurate it was scary. He had no idea who I was or anything about me but from the chart and the houses he could just foresee it. Was crazy ngl.

The whole tarot reading stuff is BS though but I do think there's a level of undiscovered scientific truth to astrology.
same thing happened to me , which made me wonder about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Only when foids ask me if i do

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 63662 and Bonez
thoughts on spouse looks predictions?
It's funny to blackpill foids on it

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez
Thing is, scientists love to just write shit off but in reality, some of the smartest men in history have studied astrology. Psychoanalysts like Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung both studied it extensively. I think one day there will be a breakthrough to mainstream science but for now it remains a pseudo science which I believe in.

• +1

if youre aplying female gaze for women than ig its ok but i wouldnt even for the womens sake

• +1
why foids are into it more than males lol
Men are naturally more logical, and women aren't, and so therefore it makes sense that women believe in something that isn't necessarily "factual" as it's not been "proven" by anyone

• +1
why foids are into it more than males lol
No idea tbh but they want to feel special
The only good thing about astrology is trolling foids about the looks of their predicted husbands

• JFL
I think one day there will be a breakthrough to mainstream science but for now it remains a pseudo science which I believe in.
there are more than one type of astrology & every astrologer will have a different view

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
The only good thing about astrology is trolling foids about the looks of their predicted husbands
from now on im gonna start doing that just to piss them off

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
there are more than one type of astrology & every astrologer will have a different view
True, it's miscellaneous, but there is a generic idea they all work off. Individuals put their own spin on it though yeah.

• +1
Yes, I get their D1, D9 charts, planet houses and aspects. Can predict everything from soft tissue, facial bones, hair, pheno, colouring, archetype and body and height. Then you read out the results and troll them.

One woman blocked me and my wife after we gave her a reading, she was expected some young/soy looking normie and she said she felt "uncomfortable"

• JFL
Yes, I get their D1, D9 charts, planet houses and aspects. Can predict everything from soft tissue, facial bones, hair, pheno, colouring, archetype and body and height. Then you read out the results and troll them.

One woman blocked me and my wife after we gave her a reading, she was expected some young/soy looking normie and she said she felt "uncomfortable"

This was what I gave her BTW:

Full results:

Face Attractiveness (Compared to a Male Model)​

D1 Aspects: With the Sun in Taurus and Mercury close by, her potential husband may have a face that's attractive in a conventional, perhaps slightly rugged or earthy way, but not with the sharpness or perfection that would be compared to a male model. His attractiveness is more likely to be of a comfortable, reliable nature rather than striking.

D9 Aspects: The Sun in Virgo in the D9 suggests a neat, possibly meticulous appearance, but lacking the bold, impactful features that characterize a male model's face. The placement of Venus in Libra might lend some harmony to his features, but not enough to push him into the top-tier male model category.

Facial Soft Tissue and Bone Structure​

D1 Aspects: Taurus placements hint at a solid, perhaps strong bone structure with a likelihood of well-defined jawlines and cheeks, but not the chiseled, statuesque bone structure glorified in PSL terms.

D9 Aspects: The Virgo influence again points to a more refined, perhaps less masculine bone structure. He won't have the gaunt, sharp features of someone rated highly on the PSL scale.

Hair​

D1 Aspects: Mars in Taurus suggests a thick and possibly stubborn hair quality, which may be attractive but could become unruly or challenging to style fashionably.

D9 Aspects: Mars in Gemini here might indicate variability in hair quality, potentially prone to changes or thinning with age or stress.

Collagen and Age Appearance Relative to Age​

D1 Aspects: A youthful appearance may be maintained longer than average due to the water signs' influence, suggesting good skin hydration and collagen retention.

D9 Aspects: The Virgo Sun might mean a tendency to worry or stress, which could prematurely age the skin if not managed.

Age Gap​

D1 and D9 Aspects: There are no significant indicators of a preference for a much older or younger partner, so he could be close in age, maybe slightly older, reflecting a maturity that's more about demeanor than years.

Height​

D1 and D9 Aspects: No strong indicators of height; he's likely average, not particularly tall or short. The presence of Cancer might suggest a more rounded, average build rather than towering height.

Body Type​

D1 Aspects: A Taurus Sun and Mars indicate a solid, sturdy body type, which could be attractive if he stays active but might tend toward heaviness without careful maintenance.

D9 Aspects: Jupiter in Cancer and Saturn in Taurus could reinforce this tendency, suggesting someone who enjoys the comforts of life, which could impact body type negatively if not balanced with physical activity.

--

Face Attractiveness (Compared to a Male Model)​

The astrological indicators suggest average to slightly above-average attractiveness but not at the level of a professional male model. The Virgo placement could suggest a neat, well-organized facial appearance, likely not at the level of a professional male model but possibly above average. The Taurus and Libra influences from the D1 and D9 might lend some aesthetic harmony and pleasantness to his features. PSL Rating: 4 - 4.5

Facial Soft Tissue and Bone Structure​

The chart suggests a pleasant but not particularly striking bone structure, lacking the high definition associated with top PSL ratings. PSL Rating: 4
--

Overall PSL Rating​

Combining these factors and considering the provided percentile ranges, he would likely fall into the 50th to 75th percentile, translating to a PSL rating of 4 to 4.5. This would categorize him as average to slightly above average in terms of attractiveness. He wouldn't reach the "Chadlite" or higher categories that represent significantly smaller percentages of the population.

• +1
yes, it's real

• +1