Infinite Loop theory: You will be an incel for an infinite amount of times

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
There was already a potentially infinite period of time where you didn't exist, which ended when you were born. If you return to the state you were in before birth after you die, what's stopping you from existing again?

The eternal loop is usually an explanation of why we get Deja vu, we live our lives over and over and on rare occasions we get Deja Vu on our past lives in the current ''loop''.

So basically since the universe is infinite it will repeat itself infinetly, which means that once you die you will repeat your same life just like you already did, without the knowledge of course.

So if you are a pig that's getting slaughtered to make my burger, it will happen an infinite amount of times. and once you die, it's an instant comeback because when you are dead you don't feel time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid, rhinoplasty, Pierrot and 4 others
I've been getting a lot of vivid deja Vu moments lately, does that mean I'm gonna die soon?

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
I've been getting a lot of vivid deja Vu moments lately, does that mean I'm gonna die soon?
No, it's normal. you've probably already lived the same life millions of times.
it's a sign you're breaking out of the matrix, you need to escape.

break free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, FacialStructure404, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
No, it's normal. you've probably already lived the same life millions of times.
it's a sign you're breaking out of the matrix, you need to escape.

break free
How?
Why would I want to break free?
Where would I end up?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Narcissus🥀
There was already a potentially infinite period of time where you didn't exist, which ended when you were born. If you return to the state you were in before birth after you die, what's stopping you from existing again?

The eternal loop is usually an explanation of why we get Deja vu, we live our lives over and over and on rare occasions we get Deja Vu on our past lives in the current ''loop''.

So basically since the universe is infinite it will repeat itself infinetly, which means that once you die you will repeat your same life just like you already did, without the knowledge of course.

So if you are a pig that's getting slaughtered to make my burger, it will happen an infinite amount of times. and once you die, it's an instant comeback because when you are dead you don't feel time.
for what i understand when the universe dies there it will be another big bang and everything will repeat itself.

and because the universe is deterministic everything will happen again but it we are not going to be the same person,because our conscience dies when we perish,so what will happen is that other person with the same determined features and destiny will experience what we had experience,but its a new conscience.Meaning the new conscience will live and think the same things but its a new conscience.

so we will not experience beign incel again,a new person that is exactly like us only that he conscience is new.

its like the teletrasportation paradox.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

The universe might not be infinite and might have borders. Which are expanding over the course of time and then shrinking. And from big bang to bang and universe is gone. But another universe will be created if not already created outside of our own universe. So it might be an instant comeback or it might be a comeback in a different universe with the same body. That i think is impossible to know or comprehend tho because our brains just can't assimiliate living at the same time in different times?

for what i understand when the universe dies there it will be another big bang and everything will repeat itself.

and because the universe is deterministic everything will happen again but it we are not going to be the same person,because our conscience dies when we perish,so what will happen is that other person with the same determined features and destiny will experience what we had experience,but its a new conscience.Meaning the new conscience will live and think the same things but its a new conscience.

so we will not experience beign incel again,a new person that is exactly like us only that he conscience is new.

its like the teletrasportation paradox.
what will happen to ur 1st person pov experience

i cant breath

its my oneitis fault