Do you believe in evolution theory?

Of course evolution is real
But its still a theory so we learn new thing everday about it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
100% no doubt. Everything is constantly evolving (even the universe), god knows how we'll end up like with 200 million years more

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
The demon replied, I will be changing the font of the demon to distinguish it from myself:
Sometimes, too many thoughts flood my mind, and important things are accidentally overlooked. I was supposed to have stated it was my theory about the group that collaborated their theory into the best guess, Evolution. My apologies. My brain doesn't function like yours.

I satirized that theory out of emotion and my colorful theory. I'm sick of having to hear stories about evolutionists' arrogance and their mockery of religions. That mindset thrived in school by a more pompous spirit, thus the teacher/professor. Anyone can be a teacher! But to be a good one, you'll need to leave that attitude at home. Today, they're out of control. Thus transgender-Woke pushes and shames honorable judges for gloating and the privilege of the institution.

Man did not evolve from monkey. And monkey didn't evolve from ... which one is it ... dog or something? Just like a banana didn't evolve from squash. Or an apple didn't evolve from a tomato. They were all created separately. Same for animals and man. But like an Anheuser's Bush factory as to different beer flavors, other products were made based on the likeness of one another. Man, the final product, was constructed using the same material as the other living creatures, but having a distinguishable design.

A tomato looks like an apple. They're both red. But both products taste differently. A monkey looks like a man (black man, Darwin's view, my theory) but both subjects are distinct. Perhaps, they have similar personalities. Monkey throws crap at monkey. Woman throws her crap at a cashier. Eh. But man can build a house. Monkey can't. A tomato grows from a plant. An apple, from a tree.

I rather not bully any theory if its keepers didn't mock other folks' theories/religion. We call this eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. But educators poked religion's eye out and then blocked theirs. Well. That's not very fair now.

But when you raise doubt in the undeniable truth, not only that prevents our advancement but places us all on the wrong track. And that track leads to a solid wall.