Do you believe isis apologized to israel?

thenewhebbe

thenewhebbe

Defender of Israel
Yes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, sub5c3l and Bozoogway
Believable.

Believable.

Not believable.
Based för denying the genocide and ethnic cleansing claims

Why the evidence of rape is stronger even the un said it very likely happen. When evidence of isis apologized to israel comes only from one source without any evidence to show it happen

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Based för denying the genocide and ethnic cleansing claims
Because they aren’t doing that. They’re just on a bloodthirsty streak of revenge after the crimes committed by Hamas.
Why the evidence of rape is stronger even the un said it very likely happen. When evidence of isis apologized to israel comes only from one source without any evidence to show it happen
I believe Hamas when they say they didn’t commit rape because then not even the Palestinians would support them.

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
Because they aren’t doing that. They’re just on a bloodthirsty streak of revenge after the crimes committed by Hamas.

I believe Hamas when they say they didn’t commit rape because then not even the Palestinians would support them.
Palestinians would jusy call it a jew lie and not believe it

So you believe every claim israel makes ?
Wasn't it originally some Israeli tabloid claim to make themselves seem badass. Like "Yeah ISIS is so scared of us they apologized to us"

• +1
Gaza Strip Israel GIF by GIF Peace a Chance

Wasn't it originally some Israeli tabloid claim to make themselves seem badass. Like "Yeah ISIS is so scared of us they apologized to us"
Yeah it was from an officer. and yeah it sound like that israel is just trying to look badass

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Palestinians would jusy call it a jew lie and not believe it
Well, both sides don’t trust each other but as an outsider I think Israel has had enough of Hamas’ instigating of wars. Sure, sure. “You are forgetting the historical context!” No, I’m not. But nothing can justify the massacring of civilians. Hamas fucked up this time.

• +1