Do you find it cringe everytime when IRL people act as if they were supermodels?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
Everytime in real life when it comes to love and dating. Looks are indeed the first of all factors.

And you will probably have seen some normies in real life talk about how hot shit they are ,how girls swooning over or chasing them and how great their sex lives are.(Switching from girls to girls , rejecting that girl, playing with girl's heart).

Being confident is good but looking down or bullying people for their looks isn't. They mock you or some unfortunate people for the looks.
( I swear to the lord I don't do this and will never do this to anyone because I know the pain.And PSL teaches me to be humble about looks)

Do you find these behaviours cringe? Because in the PSL lens they are nothing compared to the aesthetics gods (Lachowski , Gandy ,Opry or Barrett etc).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, RAITEIII and 8 others
I see many normies who lost weight or something and think they’re hot shit and are slayers and if u call them out they’ll sperg out on u. @wattimenaleonardg@gm

7F973C22 8DEA 4035 A140 18594A45F723

6C8315C1 5390 4E7F AB65 B93DA1E60CDA

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Limbo and 6 others
nope

PSL 7

PSL 7
PSL 7

PSL 7
PSL 7

PSL 7

Mess with me you get the

MOG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I don't get out of my basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
I see many normies who lost weight or something and think they’re hot shit and if u call them out they’ll sperg out on u. @wattimenaleonardg@gm

PSL has some good benefit, It makes me mor
I see many normies who lost weight or something and think they’re hot shit and if u call them out they’ll sperg out on u. @wattimenaleonardg@gm

View attachment 346859

Yeah ...They flex way too much and being so self-concieted.
But however , Losing weight for health and job performance is a good motivation.
PSL really makes me more humble about looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
I have a 1.5PSL female friend who's always talking about looks 24/7. She keeps mocking me and keeps mocking everyone passing by and is always desperately chasing for compliments and validations that it's so cringy. I never compliment her though and always make her feel insecure. She always tells me that she's upset that i never complimented her looks despite her complimenting me. She always talks about how cute she thinks she looks and always sends me teasing pics of her in bra and skirt telling me how sexy she looks while hiding her subhuman face with her phone of course.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, Chadeep and 1 other person
The woman who was most cruel to me about my looks was also the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen. The ugliest you can get without being deformed. She wasn’t too fat either, you could telll it was the face that’s fucked. She had a normal looking boyfriend

And to answer the question I haven’t run into guys like that. Tinder does a good job of keeping men in line now. I had a friend who gymcelled and was so excited to join, thinking women would be lined up outside his door. After trying tinder he just got sadder and doesn’t gym now judging from his body

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, Chadeep and 4 others
The woman who was most cruel to me about my looks was also the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen. The ugliest you can get without being deformed. She wasn’t too fat either, you could telll it was the face that’s fucked. She had a normal looking boyfriend

And to answer the question I haven’t run into guys like that. Tinder does a good job of keeping men in line now. I had a friend who gymcelled and was so excited to join, thinking women would be lined up outside his door. After trying tinder he just got sadder and doesn’t gym now judging from his body
Muh gymcelling, new haircut, weight loss, I will slay now haha get rekt basement dwelling virgins. Oh no they reject me still, must be MY PERSONALITY I WILL IMRPOVE IT AND GET WHAMEN. Oh shit they friend zone me, MUST BE CAUSE IM NOT ASSERTIVE ENOUGH. 5 years later: roped

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep

Gymceling for girls is pretty much like learning an instrument to impress girls . Same mentality. Don't do it for girl's attentions but do it for the sake of your health ,self discipline and enjoyment because the end you'll find yourself empty ,desperate and probably quit doing what you do.
I don't get out of my basement

Get out and you find your self get dragging by HAZMAT dudes to the quarantine zone. XD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Chadeep and 1 other person
Muh gymcelling, new haircut, weight loss, I will slay now haha get rekt basement dwelling virgins. Oh no they reject me still, must be MY PERSONALITY I WILL IMRPOVE IT AND GET WHAMEN. Oh shit they friend zone me, MUST BE CAUSE IM NOT ASSERTIVE ENOUGH. 5 years later: roped
2403.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 2403

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
you know when i cringe too? when below 5psl guys post photographic pics of them on facebook LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991