Do you get a lot of IOIs from brown or dark-skinned curryfoids?

Do you get a lot of IOIs from brown or dark-skinned curryfoids?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I'm a white-passing MENA guy living in the South East of England. For some reason, dark and brown curryfoids seem to like me, and guys with a similar pheno just because we're not white but still look white and have proximity to non-Western customs and culture (i.e. not degenerate like most Westerners, since Asian foids care a lot about commitment and family). Curryfoids believe that they have more of a chance of getting commitment from white-looking MENAs, and they create bloodbaths just to get attention from such men. Sad.

Unsurprisingly, I get a lot of IOIs and the like from brown and darker-complected curryfoids that I have no interest in.

The majority of my likes on apps are from curryfoids, particularly Hindu foids. Maybe it's because of my Muslim name and HQNP, creamy looks. I deleted both Hinge and Bumble because of the garbage quality of foids I get matches and likes from - I only kept these apps open for 5 days.

It's so funny how dark and brown curryfoids can bypass the race filter by putting Southeast Asian or East Asian on their profile. You're curry, not noodle.

Some shorten their name to just one letter. One foid even lied to me about Islam until when I started quizzing her - she finally admitted she was Hindu.

I like dark-skinned women, but only from black-based races like Somali, mulatta, Blasian, Blindian (Caribbean included).

I only like light curryfoids like Pashtuns, Pathans and Kashmiris.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, gogger, Deleted member 18340 and 3 others
I don't see curry women IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm like 1/8 capoid. Does that mean I'm white or white passing?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
im a curry chad

• +1
I will never ever even touch a follower of Hinduism. My religion doesn’t allow it, only Muslim Christian or Jews allowed

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Oberyn
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17791
I will never ever even touch a follower of Hinduism. My religion doesn’t allow it, only Muslim Christian or Jews allowed
Acting like slaying is permissible

This. Being a Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh is a big dealbreaker for me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16371
I'm a white-passing MENA guy living in the South East of England. For some reason, dark and brown curryfoids seem to like me, and guys with a similar pheno just because we're not white but still look white and have proximity to non-Western customs and culture (i.e. not degenerate like most Westerners, since Asian foids care a lot about commitment and family). Curryfoids believe that they have more of a chance of getting commitment from white-looking MENAs, and they create bloodbaths just to get attention from such men. Sad.

Unsurprisingly, I get a lot of IOIs and the like from brown and darker-complected curryfoids that I have no interest in.

The majority of my likes on apps are from curryfoids, particularly Hindu foids. Maybe it's because of my Muslim name and HQNP, creamy looks. I deleted both Hinge and Bumble because of the garbage quality of foids I get matches and likes from - I only kept these apps open for 5 days.

It's so funny how dark and brown curryfoids can bypass the race filter by putting Southeast Asian or East Asian on their profile. You're curry, not noodle.

Some shorten their name to just one letter. One foid even lied to me about Islam until when I started quizzing her - she finally admitted she was Hindu.

I like dark-skinned women, but only from black-based races like Somali, mulatta, Blasian, Blindian (Caribbean included).

Brutally over.

• JFL
  • +1
I got more ioi from white women than Indian tbh. But my dad claims at some Indian party all the girls where staring at me (maybe he’s trolling) so maybe I don’t notice Indian women.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Thought you were @LightSkinNoob for a sec.
No, you're white in this case.
These are the guys I'm talking about. 1/8 this.
DA8F37E3 E012 4868 A26C FA72BFF4CDC1

• So Sad
  • +1

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Brutally over.
I know. I'm invisible to most white foids when they get to know me more (not like I care anyway as their lifestyles are mostly degenerate, their food is bad and they age like shit) except some MTB nerds and the rare MTB/HTB Slavic gold digger with bad intentions.
But the ethnic foids aren't the ethnics I want. When I'm imagining a cute darker-skinned foid, I'm imagining those of SSA origin, including mulattas.
But no, time and time again they're curryfoids that are brown or dark. "OMG I'M MUSLIM TOO" ffs I'm not interested in you, Bangla/Punjabi foid.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17791
I got more ioi from white women than Indian tbh. But my dad claims at some Indian party all the girls where staring at me (maybe he’s trolling) so maybe I don’t notice Indian women.
What's your ethnicity?

• So Sad
  • +1
Tbh, the only girls that like me are curry or asian girls.

• So Sad
  • +1
I occasionally get IOIs from brown/dark skinned curry women. I'm usually taken aback because I'm a dark skin negroid - I always heard that pajeetas hate us

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
@Xangsane isnt your pp smaller than 6 inches ?

Attachments

• PSLGODCURRYLIGHTSKIN.jpg
    PSLGODCURRYLIGHTSKIN.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
I’m
im a curry chad
I know. I'm invisible to most white foids when they get to know me more (not like I care anyway as their lifestyles are mostly degenerate, their food is bad and they age like shit) except some MTB nerds and the rare MTB/HTB Slavic gold digger with bad intentions.
But the ethnic foids aren't the ethnics I want. When I'm imagining a cute darker-skinned foid, I'm imagining those of SSA origin, including mulattas.
But no, time and time again they're curryfoids that are brown or dark. "OMG I'M MUSLIM TOO" ffs I'm not interested in you, Bangla/Punjabi foid.
Just pump and dump bro. Unless you’re against pumping and dumping for religious reasons, there’s no need to worry so much.

Women are objects of pleasure for men, they hold no inherent value, they don’t even care about their purity - why should you? become so emotionally numb that this shit won’t phase you

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
JFL if your dad actually speaks to you like this. My father is a faggot around girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gogger and FrameMogger

Only brown and light ones oddly enough

0 dark ones like me, they all want @FailedNormieManlet :feelsrope: no dark niggress Indus pussy for me

• JFL
Only brown and light ones oddly enough

0 dark ones like me, they all want @FailedNormieManlet :feelsrope: no dark niggress Indus pussy for me
Dark Indians like me yes. Height frauding is my biggest friend

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
A shame they are subhuman :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Still I like them and black foids even if they are low SMV
I find them attractive. They look like prime pump and dump material jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I find them attractive. They look like prime pump and dump material jfl
Dark women deserve to be shagged by me. I like yellow skin women though :hnghn: (curry latina mullata poly SEA and alll other yellow skin) yes I call “brown” people yellow because their skin isn’t brown it’s fucking yellow

• JFL
Dark women deserve to be shagged by me. I like yellow skin women though :hnghn: (curry latina mullata poly SEA and alll other yellow skin) yes I call “brown” people yellow because their skin isn’t brown it’s fucking yellow
Dark skin pajeeta foggers….

I’ve become more apathetic to women though lately

What denomination of islam are you? Shia, Sunni. Are they different in a similar way as Protestants and Catholics?
sunni. my dad's from a place where there are more shiites than sunnis, but we're not. also shiites are poorer than sunnis from his place.
huge clashes take part in sandland between shiites and sunnis - they don't get along very well.
the practices and beliefs about muhammad are different for all denominations of islam.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
sunni. my dad's from a place where there are more shiites than sunnis, but we're not. also shiites are poorer than sunnis from his place.
huge clashes take part in sandland between shiites and sunnis - they don't get along very well.
the practices and beliefs about muhammad are different for all denominations of islam.
Is your mother Muslim?

So what's the main theological difference?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
So what's the main theological difference?
shiites = muhammad's successor is someone from his bloodline
sunnis = muhammad's successor is someone who was just deeply religious who followed his customs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Would you marry a woman who had a similar past/life as your mother?
only if she was hqnp with an extremely low body count
only met one foid like this but she lived all the way in Scotland :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Thought you were @LightSkinNoob for a sec.
No, you're white in this case.
I wish I was attracted to curry and asian women, I could run JBW and be satisfied.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
im nigger passing nd i get 0 iois from ethnic girls

only balkan nd white foids :feelshah:

im nigger passing nd i get 0 iois from ethnic girls

only balkan nd white foids :feelshah:
THIS! BALKAN WOMEN ALL THE WAY, the day I discovered Balkan women was the day I found my type.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309