Do you get a lot of IOIs from brown or dark-skinned curryfoids?

Do you get a lot of IOIs from brown or dark-skinned curryfoids?

• Total voters
shiites = muhammad's successor is someone from his bloodline
sunnis = muhammad's successor is someone who was just deeply religious who followed his customs
Alright.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's all in your head schizo. No One does those complex calculations to find a partner

• +1
Reactions: gogger and FrameMogger
it's also more than that; in mena countries there are clashes between the two sects because they're also linked to political beliefs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
@Xangsane
Are there any good youtube videos talking about the split in islam? Sounds interesting.

• +1
just pump and dump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Kozner
same today i was on campus and in the city and didnt see a single indian women.
@Vermilioncore

giphy.webp

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
what about them?
Standard white women have something off about them, light-colored hair doesn't really appeal to me, A decent portion of Balkan women have jet black hair with colored eyes that contrast well with their hair, most have cute noses and good bodies. Blue dead inside eyes, pale skin, and black long hair is my type in a nutshell. However mullatas are a close second.

• +1
Standard white women have something off about them, light-colored hair doesn't really appeal to me, A decent portion of Balkan women have jet black hair with colored eyes that contrast well with their hair, most have cute noses and good bodies. Blue dead inside eyes, pale skin, and black long hair is my type in a nutshell. However mullatas are a close second.
Mulattas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balkan foids

• WTF
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Mulattas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balkan foids
I'll respect your opinion as you're most likely an FBI agent and could dox me at any second, however still my favorite user ;)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I don't encounter a lot of women generally, let alone Curry women.

• +1
I've hardly ever seen Indian women, not like they want me anyways

jfl actually I managed to get a like from this dark-skinned brown girl with my aspie 4/10 Tinder pics back in December:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Maybe I should have actually swiped more and more to see how well I would have performed damn

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Yes
them and jewish girls are the only girls who are ever openly into me (I'm white but I guess look like a jew + am neurotic so get mistaken for one a lot :lul:)

I'm a white-passing MENA guy living in the South East of England. For some reason, dark and brown curryfoids seem to like me, and guys with a similar pheno just because we're not white but still look white and have proximity to non-Western customs and culture (i.e. not degenerate like most Westerners, since Asian foids care a lot about commitment and family). Curryfoids believe that they have more of a chance of getting commitment from white-looking MENAs, and they create bloodbaths just to get attention from such men. Sad.

Unsurprisingly, I get a lot of IOIs and the like from brown and darker-complected curryfoids that I have no interest in.

The majority of my likes on apps are from curryfoids, particularly Hindu foids. Maybe it's because of my Muslim name and HQNP, creamy looks. I deleted both Hinge and Bumble because of the garbage quality of foids I get matches and likes from - I only kept these apps open for 5 days.

It's so funny how dark and brown curryfoids can bypass the race filter by putting Southeast Asian or East Asian on their profile. You're curry, not noodle.

Some shorten their name to just one letter. One foid even lied to me about Islam until when I started quizzing her - she finally admitted she was Hindu.

I like dark-skinned women, but only from black-based races like Somali, mulatta, Blasian, Blindian (Caribbean included).

I only like light curryfoids like Pashtuns, Pathans and Kashmiris.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
They do anything they can to not be seen as a curry hindu
While mclovincel do have success with dark skin hindu girls, they tend to be of lower quality and they are basically like MGTOW's/ or SEAMaxxers in that they stand no chance of getting what they really which is chadpreet so they have to do this.

I'm mid brown paki dude and with non light skinned south asians of any variety its EZ mode.

Curryfoids are no where near as bad as Noodles.

The culture is different. Girls are very conscious of how their friends and society views them.
Getting a good looking brown guy has more social clout than a white guy which is going to likely cause friction with her family and people will talk behind her back.

They will always prefer a 7/10 south asian dude over some white normie.

I never saw a curry person in my entire life

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back