Do you get shadowbanned on Tinder if you use a phone with the sim card of a banned number?

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
So I made a new Tinder account and am doing terrible, despite using better pics than last time. This time I used my phone instead of my pc and the sim card I had inside it was one that I got banned for when chadfishing like 2 years ago. I actually took it out before starting my new profile though and just used a different number from a different phone.
Am I coping hard or what's up wtf?
I wish those jew niggers would just ban normally so i'm not left wondering.

Btw I made it almost 2 hours ago and have 7 likes so far which makes me want to rope. From the blurry pictures, I THINK they're good looking though which is a bit of copium for me. Fuck.

Why does Tinder downgrade the quality so much too???? It looks like I took the pic on a fucking flip phone :cry:

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
fuck one is definitely a landwhale

Why does Tinder downgrade the quality so much too???? It looks like I took the pic on a fucking flip phone :cry:

haha can relate. A perfect pic getting botched and there's nothing you can even do, this fucking app is a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
haha can relate. A perfect pic getting botched and there's nothing you can even do, this fucking app is a nightmare
Can you crop the photo in another app?