Do you guys hate me

Erdafritnib

Erdafritnib

‎T1 FGFR inhibitor
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
2,056
Reputation
2,663
I know I jester and ragebait people all around but I'm also a good boy who wants everyone to ascend and do their best in life

What's your opinion on me?

I used to go by @Resonant btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: KurdishMogger, simematic, thedoomandespair and 4 others
Bu
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic, Ivan3 and Thodian
Classic man
IMG 0333
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Erdafritnib
I know I jester and ragebait people all around but I'm also a good boy who wants everyone to ascend and do their best in life

What's your opinion on me?

I used to go by @Resonant btw
Your helpful and a good person :soy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Erdafritnib
You are trust me, even if someone said that you weren’t you could just rely on the stats bro .org says itself 2487 rep and 1.9k posts
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Erdafritnib
You are trust me, even if someone said that you weren’t you could just rely on the stats bro .org says itself 2487 rep and 1.9k posts
Thanks for the hopefuel
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Ivan3
Maybe
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic, Crimx991 and Erdafritnib
no
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Erdafritnib
nah i fw you
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Erdafritnib
i don’t hate anyone
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Erdafritnib
I know I jester and ragebait people all around but I'm also a good boy who wants everyone to ascend and do their best in life

What's your opinion on me?

I used to go by @Resonant btw
no you are good guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I know I jester and ragebait people all around but I'm also a good boy who wants everyone to ascend and do their best in life

What's your opinion on me?

I used to go by @Resonant btw
We only hate foids here not eachother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I know I jester and ragebait people all around but I'm also a good boy who wants everyone to ascend and do their best in life

What's your opinion on me?

I used to go by @Resonant btw
Ur a good guy pretty helpful
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Similar threads

Jiozz
Replies
3
Views
25
Jiozz
Jiozz
Michael Vornik X
Replies
9
Views
40
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
30
ouiii
ouiii
iblameebarrett
Replies
17
Views
70
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
C
Replies
7
Views
46
Nicklz
Nicklz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top