How Do you guys feel about religion

C

chxrmzchud

Iron
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Posts
39
Reputation
50
Growing up I was a pretty devout Christan and still would be open to following it but theres also many flaws within the religion. First off I don’t believe in free will because external factors and conditions control ur actions for example cte. Also the pathway to heaven is unfair because where. U grown up heavily impacts the religion u chose.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant, Kazey and prestrictionn
Neutral. I don't have a seething hatred but I'm not that religious.

Mostly because I don't see the existence of God, but religion is crucial for giving us hierarchy and order (seeing how degenerate our society has become).

Just hate the blindly dogmatic religious and degenerate atheist I guess.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Understandable, no matter how much propaganda they will implement upon god.. i'll never see him as Benevolent even if he were to exist, people suffer from their circumstances, while others thrive. You can't blame both parties
 
Religion is a plague.
 

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
0
Views
14
bnugly
bnugly
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
19
ouiii
ouiii
Kazey
Replies
1
Views
23
Kazey
Kazey
doidfestroyer3000
Replies
1
Views
16
bnugly
bnugly
C
Replies
3
Views
24
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

  • boxillo
  • Androgynous
  • Nicklz
  • Resonant
  • Kazey
  • underbiteuser
  • koy
  • chxrmzchud
  • prestrictionn
Back
Top