Do you guys realize there’s a beauty filter on TikTok that deminishes 80% of wrinkles and folds

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
And literally everyone uses it?

just lmfao. Every tiktoker is using it. That’s not how 99.999% of TikTokers actually look like

it automatically boost you 2 points and gives you godly skin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, AsGoodAsItGets, bruhcel and 6 others
sadge how i cant use these gay ass filters because my cellphone is dogshit

No you’re wrong
Most of the chads and prettyboys are all natural
If they use a filter you’ll see it at the bottom left

No you’re wrong
Most of the chads and prettyboys are all natural
If they use a filter you’ll see it at the bottom left
I reckon they could still use filters and just upload it as a video so it doesnt state that :kys:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
no filter for my maxilla

indeed, nigs here compare their skin to them but we shouldn't

TikTokers are all frauding, If there was that many good looking men they'd all be signed up to modeling agencies, But I've noticed that none of these Tik Tok boys are signed to any major modeling agency.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 13409 and Xangsane
TikTokers are all frauding, If there was that many good looking men they'd all be signed up to modeling agencies, But I've noticed that none of these Tik Tok boys are signed to any major modeling agency.
Zak cox is

Zak cox is
There's nothing special about him at all, there's users on this forums that look better than him

e29fbf0d1c92f67ed4ab8509d60f6126.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
There's nothing special about him at all, there's users on this forums that look better than him

e29fbf0d1c92f67ed4ab8509d60f6126.jpg
That’s a p good looking guy. But not distinctive looking enough to model or get into acting. Very generic low tier chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back