Discussion Do you guys think bodybuilders are slayers?

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Knowledgable
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Posts
648
Reputation
784
I always see threads like gym is cope etc

but when out most the biggest guys and even pro bodybuilders have decent looking wives / girlfriends

Do you guys think bodybuilders get laid a lot or are they coping gymcels ?

like this Chad Bodybuilder here would easily get laid in a club etc
 

Attachments

  • E4E68C60-10FD-4597-A73A-A0A172155B2B.jpeg
    E4E68C60-10FD-4597-A73A-A0A172155B2B.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
  • EDF5A84E-EA57-4D3B-BFF9-7B59C9FE9F27.jpeg
    EDF5A84E-EA57-4D3B-BFF9-7B59C9FE9F27.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • B3F2A486-8154-437C-BD28-4BA65A6B1172.jpeg
    B3F2A486-8154-437C-BD28-4BA65A6B1172.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
Main

Main

Posthumously forgiven
Joined
Dec 13, 2021
Posts
1,118
Reputation
3,132
Most,certainly are not but ones with some face and height can be

But not type of women you’d want
 
B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Knowledgable
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Posts
648
Reputation
784
Preston said:



Guy is 5'4 btw
I heard this was like a sympathy look because his dad died or something?
 
B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Knowledgable
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Posts
648
Reputation
784
Main said:
Most,certainly are not but ones with some face and height can be

But not type of women you’d want
The guy in the thread do you really think he can get a Stacy?
 
Main

Main

Posthumously forgiven
Joined
Dec 13, 2021
Posts
1,118
Reputation
3,132
BeenLMSsinceMSN said:
The guy in the thread do you really think he can get a Stacy?
Like a stacylite if he was tall and ironically had less muscles like zyzz level
 
Ethereal

Ethereal

St. Chadriguez, King of latinos
Joined
Aug 25, 2021
Posts
9,306
Reputation
13,078
BeenLMSsinceMSN said:
I always see threads like gym is cope etc

but when out most the biggest guys and even pro bodybuilders have decent looking wives / girlfriends

Do you guys think bodybuilders get laid a lot or are they coping gymcels ?

like this Chad Bodybuilder here would easily get laid in a club etc
Slayers of gay men yes
 
B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Knowledgable
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Posts
648
Reputation
784
Chad1212 said:
Not really,you really think Rich Piana was getting more pussy than David Laid?Sometimes too much muscles are just a looksmin
Agreed but David Laid seems to aspie to get laid that often tbh. NT behaviour is needed with looks and bodybulding st that high level which he hasn’t done is a natural high T environment instead of jacking off with Dylan McKenna
 
B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Knowledgable
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Posts
648
Reputation
784
Main said:
Like a stacylite if he was tall and ironically had less muscles like zyzz level
He’s 6‘3 perfect height to slay in a club
 
C

Chad1212

Moderator
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
20,929
Reputation
33,326
BeenLMSsinceMSN said:
Agreed but David Laid seems to aspie to get laid that often tbh. NT behaviour is needed with looks and bodybulding st that high level which he hasn’t done is a natural high T environment instead of jacking off with Dylan McKenna
Alright then use Zyzz or Jeff Seid
 
C

Chinacurry

Zephir
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
4,686
Reputation
4,468
I don't think OTT ones are no, but I think Personal Trainers are the biggest slayers, basically they are working out as much as bodybuilders, eating as clean as bodybuilders, and taking 'enhanced' shit, they just don't have the same amount of enhanced shit, and also don't have the genetics to look like a freak
 
B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Knowledgable
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Posts
648
Reputation
784
Chinacurry said:
I don't think OTT ones are no, but I think Personal Trainers are the biggest slayers, basically they are working out as much as bodybuilders, eating as clean as bodybuilders, and taking 'enhanced' shit, they just don't have the same amount of enhanced shit, and also don't have the genetics to look like a freak
Some PTs are sure but a lot are bloated normies who listen to bodybulding .com and look like this
 

Attachments

  • 693FA80D-7F70-4207-9A22-93BB5BAEF39F.jpeg
    693FA80D-7F70-4207-9A22-93BB5BAEF39F.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
C

Chinacurry

Zephir
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
4,686
Reputation
4,468
BeenLMSsinceMSN said:
Some PTs are sure but a lot are bloated normies who listen to bodybulding .com and look like this
Yeah sorry I meant PTs in the 8-13% range, with tan, roids and sometimes tats
 
G

Genki

Wizard
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Posts
1,276
Reputation
979
yes they are, with the slighest clout and hair on your heard you will get better options than 85% of guys even. Muh roastie and low class slays. But jokes aside the girls will indeed have issues(pills, mental issues, narcotics). All RTT guys i know IRL are or have been in an short term LTR with some damaged girl
 
ConspiracyTheory

ConspiracyTheory

Elementalist
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
850
Reputation
1,008
Preston said:



Guy is 5'4 btw
This is a staged video. The video was created by the bodybuilders supplement sponsor and the girl interviewing is an employee of said supplement company. They made this to sell supplements. It's been debunked for a decade.
 
LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Instructor
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Posts
543
Reputation
740
Body matters, those who say it doesn't are copeing, it matters just as much as height, face, race, hair, etc. etc.
 
LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Instructor
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Posts
543
Reputation
740
Chad1212 said:
Not really,you really think Rich Piana was getting more pussy than David Laid?Sometimes too much muscles are just a looksmin
More muscles is only looksmin at like the top 0.0001%, like hyper-steroid level, and low bf% is only a looksmin below 8%, but less than 0.1% of guys are in either of these categories lol, for 99% of guys they lack ideal muscle mass and bf%
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top