Do you guys think bodybuilders are slayers?

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
I always see threads like gym is cope etc

but when out most the biggest guys and even pro bodybuilders have decent looking wives / girlfriends

Do you guys think bodybuilders get laid a lot or are they coping gymcels ?

like this Chad Bodybuilder here would easily get laid in a club etc

Attachments

• E4E68C60-10FD-4597-A73A-A0A172155B2B.jpeg
    E4E68C60-10FD-4597-A73A-A0A172155B2B.jpeg
    110.1 KB · Views: 0
  • EDF5A84E-EA57-4D3B-BFF9-7B59C9FE9F27.jpeg
    EDF5A84E-EA57-4D3B-BFF9-7B59C9FE9F27.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • B3F2A486-8154-437C-BD28-4BA65A6B1172.jpeg
    B3F2A486-8154-437C-BD28-4BA65A6B1172.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0

Guy is 5'4 btw

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725 and RoundHouse
Most,certainly are not but ones with some face and height can be

But not type of women you’d want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
Not really,you really think Rich Piana was getting more pussy than David Laid?Sometimes too much muscles are just a looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, WhiteGoodman, Mewton and 1 other person
Most,certainly are not but ones with some face and height can be

But not type of women you’d want
The guy in the thread do you really think he can get a Stacy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtle, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
I always see threads like gym is cope etc

but when out most the biggest guys and even pro bodybuilders have decent looking wives / girlfriends

Do you guys think bodybuilders get laid a lot or are they coping gymcels ?

like this Chad Bodybuilder here would easily get laid in a club etc
Slayers of gay men yes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 15556
Not really,you really think Rich Piana was getting more pussy than David Laid?Sometimes too much muscles are just a looksmin
Agreed but David Laid seems to aspie to get laid that often tbh. NT behaviour is needed with looks and bodybulding st that high level which he hasn’t done is a natural high T environment instead of jacking off with Dylan McKenna

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Like a stacylite if he was tall and ironically had less muscles like zyzz level
He’s 6‘3 perfect height to slay in a club

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, 5'8manlet, ConspiracyTheory and 3 others
Agreed but David Laid seems to aspie to get laid that often tbh. NT behaviour is needed with looks and bodybulding st that high level which he hasn’t done is a natural high T environment instead of jacking off with Dylan McKenna
Alright then use Zyzz or Jeff Seid

I don't think OTT ones are no, but I think Personal Trainers are the biggest slayers, basically they are working out as much as bodybuilders, eating as clean as bodybuilders, and taking 'enhanced' shit, they just don't have the same amount of enhanced shit, and also don't have the genetics to look like a freak

I don't think OTT ones are no, but I think Personal Trainers are the biggest slayers, basically they are working out as much as bodybuilders, eating as clean as bodybuilders, and taking 'enhanced' shit, they just don't have the same amount of enhanced shit, and also don't have the genetics to look like a freak
Some PTs are sure but a lot are bloated normies who listen to bodybulding .com and look like this

Attachments

• 693FA80D-7F70-4207-9A22-93BB5BAEF39F.jpeg
    693FA80D-7F70-4207-9A22-93BB5BAEF39F.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Some PTs are sure but a lot are bloated normies who listen to bodybulding .com and look like this
Yeah sorry I meant PTs in the 8-13% range, with tan, roids and sometimes tats

Those boobs though.
IMG 20220115 154244

• Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
yes they are, with the slighest clout and hair on your heard you will get better options than 85% of guys even. Muh roastie and low class slays. But jokes aside the girls will indeed have issues(pills, mental issues, narcotics). All RTT guys i know IRL are or have been in an short term LTR with some damaged girl

Guy is 5'4 btw

This is a staged video. The video was created by the bodybuilders supplement sponsor and the girl interviewing is an employee of said supplement company. They made this to sell supplements. It's been debunked for a decade.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Body matters, those who say it doesn't are copeing, it matters just as much as height, face, race, hair, etc. etc.

More muscles is only looksmin at like the top 0.0001%, like hyper-steroid level, and low bf% is only a looksmin below 8%, but less than 0.1% of guys are in either of these categories lol, for 99% of guys they lack ideal muscle mass and bf%

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Chad69