Do You Have a Strong Aversion to Sacrificing Yourself for Others?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2023
Posts
406
Reputation
265
I actually fly into a rage anytime my plans or desires are left unfulfilled because I have to share with others, like a toilet, or waiting in line, and the thought of being a free therapist and chauffeur for a girl in an LTR seems retarded to me. I might as well adopt a child.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Icon
damn thats crazy bro but DNR
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21766 and Deleted member 23778
Relatable although I don't flip out because of a toilet lol, but disdain helping ppl for free
 
das jus hooman nature brah

hooman naycha is selfish
 
I actually fly into a rage anytime my plans or desires are left unfulfilled because I have to share with others, like a toilet, or waiting in line, and the thought of being a free therapist and chauffeur for a girl in an LTR seems retarded to me. I might as well adopt a child.
Being a chauffeur for a girl in an LTR or free therapist is simply being taken advantage of. The rest of your examples otoh sound aspie af
 

Similar threads

cartheyebrows
Replies
10
Views
170
volcel110
volcel110
SaltedMayonase
Replies
11
Views
45
SaltedMayonase
SaltedMayonase
mogorgetmoggedski
Replies
10
Views
66
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
89
mxl4chi1
M
cycleofdooom73
Replies
4
Views
55
cycleofdooom73
cycleofdooom73

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top