Do you have any halos?

I swear dude. I wouldn't larp about this, it's pointless. It's also pointless being above average dick size and below average face.
Why are you so desperate for me to not have a large dick? It literally does NOT matter with my face. You're giving off small dick energy, as the foids say.
Nigga just post your dick I think he wants to send you a cum tribute. Also your shit is def not 8x6 bro😂

I have a lot of slight halos, but also like 2 deadly failos making me subhuman

frame,jaw,zygos are my only halos. biggest failo is height for me.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I don't have a single good feature. Everything is either average or below average. Do you have any thing that halos you? This could include facial features, height, frame, body, dick etc
Hmm height and cheekbones I guess.

• +1
at one point i thought they i had really good hair i dont know if people like but it was curly and thick (no longer have norwood reaper)second was my green eyes they dont matter cuz they are not so bright plus giga prey eyes and third was my height but because of this forum now im inscecure and longer think is a halo so no halos for me

• +1
Frame mog + 6,2 height + 7.2 pee pee size

• +1
- nothing

• +1
I have halo reach,halo 2,3 and halo infinite

• +1
Hair I guess

• +1
I don't have a single good feature. Everything is either average or below average. Do you have any thing that halos you? This could include facial features, height, frame, body, dick etc
I have blue eyes, white skin, 185cm. But that is just average where I live

my two halos are being 6’3 and having long eyelashes that even though i almost have bug eyes girls still say i have pretty eyes

Upper third( eyelashes eyebrows hairline eye area PFL IPD canthus PFH ) and tall chin and zygos

It's hard to answer these threads without being seen as narcy tbh.

• +1
2,3,4, and Reach. Never got 5.

81FB25C6 F07C 4615 AA67 4A11874F831D

• +1
I dont know if it counts but i get complimented a lot for my unique style
But in physical features probably only my height

• +1
Dick. Have to get there first though. +1SD Height isnt halo yet, though its better than average. Im hoping to LLmax someday

• +1
Dick. Have to get there first though. +1SD Height isnt halo yet, though its better than average. Im hoping to LLmax someday
Yea of course jts dick yea of course everyone is carrying fuckinf monster cocks in this place and I'm stuck with a micro dick fuck this life

I have a sharp nose and a good chin, other features are average or below.

• +1
Height and fizik that's it
My failos include my entire face like my jaw is recessed + downward grown with a bulbous nose and a pale skin , narrow lips
Also my dick is kinda a failo it's 6x4.5 ig this is avg tho

• +1
Hair
Jaw
Cheekbones when leanmaxxed
Physique
Big dick but that’s not really a halo right away.

Working on my eyes.

• +1
Good looking halo

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and RoyaleWithCheese
girls have said they like my eyes and eyelashes, also unironically my personality. and my height

Eye area

• +1
Jawline
Hollow cheeks
frame

I would say those are more biggest halos. I have plenty of failos, though.

• +1
Height

• +1
In order of what has actually helped me (based off what girls say to me), its definitely
height>>>NT/status>physique>stroke game>tan

• +1