Do YOU have NT music tastes

D

Deleted member 30892

Professionnal fumbler
Every time I tell a hoe I love music I only talk about rap / pop & rockI like, can't be seen talking about xavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffx and shii

Thats the kinda thing you should hide until you bagged her unless she clearly into it

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
CED60AD5 557C 419E 9656 8F8481D0CCE0

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 24444
I like both NT and non NT music equally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, zura, WanderingBurro and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
I don't listen to music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, temporomandibular32, Deleted member 2832 and 1 other person
Some nt songs i like

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
NT menace has to be stopped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Are you 14 ? NT doesnt necessarily mean shit taste blud, x might pass but bieber is hella crazy
Moonlight has 1 billion views how is it not nt and justin bieber is one of the most nt artist of my generation

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Not a fan of nigger music, no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
I listen to folder 5 tbh

Moonlight has 1 billion views how is it not nt and justin bieber is one of the most nt artist of my generation
Moonlight is fine but if you listen to x in general since most of his famous stuff was his edgy emo rap any decent women over 20 would find that immature. Like his old stuff tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Its a mix But the more Im non nt the weirder my music taste gets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Moonlight is fine but if you listen to x in general since most of his famous stuff was his edgy emo rap any decent women over 20 would find that immature. Like his old stuff tho
X is mid overrated

yes

( the best song ever made )

• +1
Every time I tell a hoe I love music I only talk about rap / pop & rockI like, can't be seen talking about xavlegbmaofffassssitimiwoamndutroabcwapwaeiippohfffx and shii

Thats the kinda thing you should hide until you bagged her unless she clearly into it
I don’t think lady gaga nightcore is nt

I like eurodance

some of rock and blues originated from negores, but they were the good kind
"some" all of it is originated from blacks
if you think a white man came up with the term "rock and roll"
reevaluate your life

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
I‘m not ashamed of my music taste. Once i listened to Lana Del Rey in front of my female Co worker and she was shocked and said: I’ve never seen a man listening to fucking Lana del Rey, i said, it’s good music

• +1
reevaluate your life
Here we go, you fucking retard

The original Rock n Roll is basically Rhythm n Blues, its a small thing there just is like 2 guys (Elvis Presley & Richard Young) who were big in it. Now Blues Rock too can be considered black

Is Pop Rock music made by blacks ? Psychedelic Rock ? Hard Rock ? Alternative Rock ? Progressive Rock ? Punk Rock ? Post Rock ? No ? Then stfu and reevalute your life

I‘m not ashamed of my music taste. Once i listened to Lana Del Rey in front of my female Co worker and she was shocked and said: I’ve never seen a man listening to fucking Lana del Rey, i said, it’s good music
To each their own taste ig
imo it sucks but its NT, just that you will defo look gay for it cuz she popular with gay men

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Here we go, you fucking retard

The original Rock n Roll is basically Rhythm n Blues, its a small thing there just is like 2 guys (Elvis Presley & Richard Young) who were big in it. Now Blues Rock too can be considered black

Is Pop Rock music made by blacks ? Psychedelic Rock ? Hard Rock ? Alternative Rock ? Progressive Rock ? Punk Rock ? Post Rock ? No ? Then stfu and reevalute your life
all derivatives of black music
and Elvis just went to black clubs and copied their songs
literally he rewrote their songs with his own voice

I don’t think lady gaga nightcore is nt
The nt stuff i listen to is like earth wind & fire, eminem, metro boomin, muse, idk I don't want to name all them cuz my non NT ass has like 7000 songs in playlists

all derivatives of black music
and Elvis just went to black clubs and copied their songs
literally he rewrote their songs with his own voice
Elvis doesnt matter he's part of rnr anyway

Its so retarded, like calling jazz music derivative from white music therefore its white music. You're a retarded dumbass nigga, by your logic skinhead punk is black music

blast this banger every time I’m working out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, juste and Deleted member 30892
The nt stuff i listen to is like earth wind & fire, eminem, metro boomin, muse, idk I don't want to name all them cuz my non NT ass has like 7000 songs in playlists
yeah i rarely listen to nt rap anymore, most rap i listen to is foreign shit like drain gang, yung lean, bladee. Other than that regional Mexican music be hittin

yeah i rarely listen to nt rap anymore, most rap i listen to is foreign shit like drain gang, yung lean, bladee. Other than that regional Mexican music be hittin
Listen to tsr crew's passage flouté & nerthus division

reevaluate your life
Cope we perfected it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and datboijj
Whenever I see songs shared on this forum I feel ever slightly more non-NT.

Elvis doesnt matter he's part of rnr anyway

Its so retarded, like calling jazz music derivative from white music therefore its white music. You're a retarded dumbass nigga, by your logic skinhead punk is black music
it's all nigger music all music is
even video game music, is from blacks leme tell you something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
except every year you make youtube videos saying "we need to go back to blues"
your the only one coping here
No I dont. I admit black people perfected the rape and crime aspect of rock but we took the music to the next level. Led Zepp, etc

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
  • Love it
Reactions: cutie_pie
it's all nigger music all music is
even video game music, is from blacks leme tell you something

you sound like varg vikernes except he's not trolling

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
French isn’t a very pleasant sounding language
This is the worst take of this whole website after niggas thinking thugmaxx will get them quality white women

I'm trying to get a more NT music taste by listening to old school MCing, comedic rap and hip hop otherwise I like acid techno and black metal.