Do you have some personality flaws that hurt your relationships?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Some of you have big personality flaws that would hurt your relationships with friends and lovers.

Some of you are intensely envious or jealous, not easy to get along with, hypersensitive to jokes, and disrespectful for no obvious reason.

Improve your body how much you want, but if you do not work on these big personality flaws, your ascension is limited to casual sex because any serious relationship with you is bound to be toxic. Not to mention the friendships that you lose for acting like that.

If you are uncertain about this, name one relationship that you kept for at least one year. It can be online and in the real world. If you are not able to mention one, that is a red flag.

Even though I am sounding like a normie here, work on your personality.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, bloomercel and wsada
Just look at me do you think I'm able to hurt any relationship bro

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Madridista
If you are uncertain about this, name one relationship that you kept for at least one year. It can be online and in the real world. If you are not able to mention one, that is a red flag.
The ones that I lost were bc i wasn't as cool as them :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I have flaws but I'm frauding them so everyone likes me irl.

• Woah
  • +1
A bit of narcissism, trust issues and prone to not commit, redundance, often different way of thinking, not good at social interaction, etc...
With "friends" I'm the opposite, I was talking about ltr.

• +1
My personality is too short.

• +1
Some of you have big personality flaws that would hurt your relationships with friends and lovers.

Some of you are intensely envious or jealous, not easy to get along with, hypersensitive to jokes, and disrespectful for no obvious reason.

Improve your body how much you want, but if you do not work on these big personality flaws, your ascension is limited to casual sex because any serious relationship with you is bound to be toxic. Not to mention the friendships that you lose for acting like that.

Even though I am sounding like a normie here, work on your personality.
every incel has personality flaws, my personality is too incompatible with many women, most of them want guys with soy beta personalities while im the opposite my hyper masculine mind has no time for doing that acting bullshit

• +1
im boring most of the time too serious too high inhib

• +1
My "flaw" is that I cheat on my wife with my girlfriends, but it doesn't harm the relationship

• +1