Do you know how to Google?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Hello sirs, idk if you guys know, but if you enjoy doing high iq researchs about Looksmax and other subjects, there are too great tools for u on google.

First: Search on Site

If you use this code on google bar, site: whatever you look for will be only searched in the specific site u set for, instead of the whole internet, example:

" Why my manlets friends lifemogs me? site:looksmax.me "
" How to take finasteride? site:lookism.net "

This make my life so easy and i dont know if everyone knows about it.

Now the second tool is, cache

Its a tool that allow you to visit sites even if they are down.
When lookism.net got offline and i was making a research about skinmax, since i knew about this tool for long, i went to Google Chrome, searched for skinmax site:lookism.net and on the various links that appeared, in each of them at the end of the link, theres a downward arrow, when you click it a cache button will appear, you click it and you gonna acess an "offline" page of the link. So basically, even if our beloved foruns get down, we will never lose their content.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Newguyaround, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Hello sirs, idk if you guys know, but if you enjoy doing high iq researchs about Looksmax and other subjects, there are too great tools for u on google.

First: Search on Site

If you use this code on google bar, site: whatever you look for will be only searched in the specific site u set for, instead of the whole internet, example:

" Why my manlets friends lifemogs me? site:looksmax.me "
" How to take finasteride? site:lookism.net "

This make my life so easy and i dont know if everyone knows about it.

Now the second tool is, cache

Its a tool that allow you to visit sites even if they are down.
When lookism.net got offline and i was making a research about skinmax, since i knew about this tool for long, i went to Google Chrome, searched for skinmax site:lookism.net and on the various links that appeared, in each of them at the end of the link, theres a downward arrow, when you click it a cache button will appear, you click it and you gonna acess an "offline" page of the link. So basically, even if our beloved foruns get down, we will never lose their content.
Very useful as Wikipedia.org is currently down.

Make use of advanced search more often, Google has everything. I remember doing the certification exam for Gsuite and you can search exact phrases on domains by time and what not. There's also the cache. You can build a web crawler in python too for better results