Do you know why is video games not fun anymore??

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have always been an avid Dota 2 player grinding rank the whole summer in my teenage year now I am 23 and it doesn't bring me fulfillment like it used to. You might feel the same way as I do in some way or another. Does anybody knows why?

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, justinzayn, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
you my friend have fucked up your dopamine (whoops!) time for you to fix your brain chemistry (effort af)

r/nootropics go and sort yourself out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, Deleted member 20370 and currylightskin
you my friend have fucked up your dopamine (whoops!) time for you to fix your brain chemistry (effort af)

r/nootropics go and sort yourself out
I feel like gaming is a chore and wasting of precious time nowaday. It drained my finite mental juice you know what I mean

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I feel like gaming is a chore and wasting of precious time nowaday. It drained my finite mental juice you know what I mean
yh bro it prolly means ur serotonin is drained

Because you are an adult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
the first thing that comes to mind is at some point you realize you're a virgin loser and more elo isn't gonna change that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1332, Prince88 and 4 others
Gaming never loses its shine for me. I am a man of many things; I fuck hard and play hard

Video games stopped being fun when Inwas 13. When u try sex and drugs u find real dopamine. But still fun to play zombies or 2k with friends when we’re baked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, Prince88 and justinzayn
the first thing that comes to mind is at some point you realize you're a virgin loser and more elo isn't gonna change that
Video games stopped being fun when Inwas 13. When u try sex and drugs u find real dopamine. But still fun to play zombies or 2k with friends when we’re baked
The thing is even if I get a gf it just feels so so like we fucked and then what next?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
The reason is simple the younger you are the more hope you have, and the easier is to recover from missed life stages or set-backs, as you get older you realize being a loser gets worse as you get older, and video/pc gaming will never feel that void. No amount gaming will ever fill the void of having a healthy balanced life with sexual access to women and close friends and family and a decent job.

For you to be happy or at least content you need all the pillars of life filled. Sadly most people can only be content if they have most of their needs meet, only a few people maybe the top 30 percent of people have all the needs meet to some degree.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Deleted member 9801 and ifyouwannabemylover
just take a little break

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
The thing is even if I get a gf it just feels so so like we fucked and then what next?
The reason is simple the younger you are the more hope you have, and the easier is to recover from missed life stages or set-backs, as you get older you realize being a loser gets worse as you get older, and video/pc gaming will never feel that void. No amount gaming will ever fill the void of having a healthy balanced life with sexual access to women and close friends and family and a decent job.

For you to be happy or at least content you need all the pillars of life filled. Sadly most people can only be content if they have most of their needs meet, only a few people maybe the top 30 percent of people have all the needs meet to some degree.

View attachment 1778520
yea that's exactly what happened with me. at some point you're just like "fuck dude I'm a loser" and realize that becoming attractive to hoes yields greater results than ranking up ingame. video games are still fun for me but playing 6+ hours everyday gets in the way of not being a loser fuck up.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
you played shit games that were trending, you didn't have a genuine interest in the type of shit games that society was influencing you to play.

maybe you would enjoy simulation and driving games more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
The older you get the more you realize it’s just work disguised as fun. Especially when you start grinding games, you have to learn how to X in order to achieve Y, and it’s just more and more work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

View attachment 1778520
one thing I'm lacking is a family relationship not with foids cuz foids somehow can't give the same feeling of belongingness inside me. I didn't that a family relationship is as important as a romantic relationship I did this to myself

yea that's exactly what happened with me. at some point you're just like "fuck dude I'm a loser" and realize that becoming attractive to hoes yields greater results than ranking up ingame. video games are still fun for me but playing 6+ hours everyday gets in the way of not being a loser fuck up.
i agree the thing most folks enjoy video/pc games but used it as a escape, playing 6+ hours a day , makes time and days go by quick even more so if your not having New experiences and hitting life goals. All of sudden you have no new goals, or experiences to catalog the time-line of your life 4 years pass but it felt like 1 year because you didn't do nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and ifyouwannabemylover
what are you guys doing in your free time?

i agree the thing most folks enjoy video/pc games but used it as a escape, playing 6+ hours a day , makes time and days go by quick even more so if your not having New experiences and hitting life goals. All of sudden you have no new goals, or experiences to catalog the time-line of your life 4 years pass but it felt like 1 year because you didn't do nothing.
I think a lot of guys use it to achieve success and validation that they don't see irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, thecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
what are you guys doing in your free time?
i workout for 35 minutes 3-4 times a week, and go jogging after work. if play any pc/video i make sure to only play when i really want to enjoy it and not as a time filler. I watch and look survival and preping chanels, buy gear and stock up on food or supplies for emergency, i test and make sure my devices work, the emergency solar/hand crank radio, the the emergency lights, mini solar panels etc. The hiking boots and gear. NOTE to anyone if you buy survival boots or hiking boots, break them in just casually got for a walk in them for 2 weeks.

I think a lot of guys use it to achieve success and validation that they don't see irl
believe it or not could be some truth ive never meet a gamer who played 6+ hours a day or 20 hours a day that was bad or below avg. Even myself on every single game i play or have played im in the top 1 percent to 30 percent. Even if you tone down the play-time like i have due to being busy and doing other things, past experience of being a gamer who played very long hours never leaves you. You can pick up a new game and be better then 75 percent of the player base in a short time in little as 1-3weeks, your better then 75 percent of the player base who has played the game for 3 months if not 1-2 years.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Thats the problem you need all the pillars of life to be content.

• +1
one thing I'm lacking is a family relationship not with foids cuz foids somehow can't give the same feeling of belongingness inside me. I didn't that a family relationship is as important as a romantic relationship I did this to myself
Sad to say you need strong family ties in this world, if not you must create your own family aka wife and children or long-term partner and children. And to do that you first NEED THE WOMEN, You also MAINLY need the looks.

Sad to say you need strong family ties in this world, if not you must create your own family aka wife and children or long-term partner and children. And to do that you first NEED THE WOMEN, You also MAINLY need the looks.

How can you love a woman in the current society we live in. Besides she only chooses you because of your looks not your personality or your interest anyway. She is just with you for her own benefits whatever it is be it social validation, your resources, or your status. Once you guys have a children together she would love the children more than you or worse case scenario divorce with you responsible for the child custody and never seeing him/her again.

you played shit games that were trending, you didn't have a genuine interest in the type of shit games that society was influencing you to play.
This is good. When I stopped paying attention to the so called industry and just started played whatever looks interesting to me at the moment, my enjoyment for games come back very quickly (this applies to all media).

It’s a sign of growing up. I stopped playing game at like 14, and last console I had was the ps3 to put things into perspective how long ago that was

You just have different priorities as a mature adult. I am developing my career, building a family with my gf, etc

How can you love a woman in the current society we live in. Besides she only chooses you because of your looks not your personality or your interest anyway. She is just with you for her own benefits whatever it is be it social validation, your resources, or your status. Once you guys have a children together she would love the children more than you or worse case scenario divorce with you responsible for the child custody and never seeing him/her again.
The problem is most guys understand women don't love men in the same way, and most men just want a decent exchange price. But what women tend to do in 9 out of 10 times, is give a better deal, to other men when young, and as they age make more demands and offer up a even crazy price for their goods. You need to find women who respect and value and lust for you. Iam not talking about women who have low desire for you, and gave you a chance after some years.

• +1