Do you like math or any other science? Try this:

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib
I do math all day tbh, i get more dopamine out of it than jacking off prolly.

First one to solve this problem gets 30 Reps:

BF44AB0B 7720 4349 9C08 3E618231CB99

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, High Cortisol Chad, Gonthar and 7 others
I can't do math

it's the only thing I cant do

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: i_love_roosters, _MVP_ and depressionmaxxing
I can't do math

it's the only thing I cant do
Aslongest you have something else you‘re good in and you‘re not some useless brainless shit, that‘s cool

• Love it
Reactions: Axii
Aslongest you have something else you‘re good in and you‘re not some useless brainless shit, that‘s cool
I be drawing and shit with my 125 spatial IQ

(not done)

and making music

too stupid for math

Attachments

• 4019704-f7fde955fd17bd26c0cea3727b3137ec.mov
    2.2 MB
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and depressionmaxxing
you find the hypotenuse of one of the 2 triangles that form the square with pitagora and divide by 2. can't be assed to do the calculations

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
you find the hypotenuse of one of the 2 triangles that form the square with pitagora and divide by 2. can't be assed to do the calculations
Wrong as bc the circle doesn‘t touch the corner of the square. You don‘t need to do pitagora as with this logic you could just take the diagram of the square and devide by 2.

4E832B90 72DA 4DF4 8A36 110A41F9BB03
You need a way to calculate with this small piece, which again is really simple too

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and vermillioncorefan
Wrong as bc the circle doesn‘t touch the corner of the square. You don‘t need to do pitagora as with this logic you could just take the diagram of the square and devide by 2.

View attachment 2812866
You need a way to calculate with this small piece, which again is really simple too
So over man. I Always make the mistake to think that the most simple answer Is correct. Cucked myself on an interview with Deloitte over some simple asf question but i oversimplified the solution without further thinking. I don't even know what's the name of that figure lol i would have probably being able to solve It with more geometry knowledge, but then again there are people Who can find the solution without any pregress knowledge so it's cope. 120 iq Is a scam, too smart to interact with most people but too dumb to think anything meaningful.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, vermillioncorefan, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
So over man. I Always make the mistake to think that the most simple answer Is correct. Cucked myself on an interview with Deloitte over some simple asf question but i oversimplified the solution without further thinking. I don't even know what's the name of that figure lol i would have probably being able to solve It with more geometry knowledge, but then again there are people Who can find the solution without any pregress knowledge so it's cope. 120 iq Is a scam, too smart to interact with most people but too dumb to think anything meaningful.
real

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Let me ask chatgpt

draw diagonal line from bl to tr, define length in this line from tr circle to tr edge of square as x,

Radius is r

2^2 is 2r+a, 4

Then using pythagoras on smaller square defined by radius of circle

R^2 + r^2 = (x+r)^2
Sqrt(2)r = x+r
x= (sqrt2 - 1)r

We know r+r+a= 4, same size as square diagonal

So

2r+ (sqrt2-1)r =4
r(1+sqrt2) = 4
4/1+sqrt(2) = r

Id draw n shit but im on mobile taking a shit sry

draw diagonal line from bl to tr, define length in this line from tr circle to tr edge of square as x,

Radius is r

2^2 is 2r+a, 4

Then using pythagoras on smaller square defined by radius of circle

R^2 + r^2 = (x+r)^2
Sqrt(2)r = x+r
x= (sqrt2 - 1)r

We know r+r+a= 4, same size as square diagonal

So

2r+ (sqrt2-1)r =4
r(1+sqrt2) = 4
4/1+sqrt(2) = r

Id draw n shit but im on mobile taking a shit sry
It‘s a square, you don‘t need to use phytagoras. For the diagonal you can use a√2, a=side of square. Your answer is wrong too.

754798D8 AB8C 4982 946F D14C8D249A4B

I can‘t really follow your calculations tbh but i‘ll explain it to you in simple terms:

First we determine the diagonal of the whole square, as r is a part of it.
-> 4√2

Now we can split the diagram in 3 pieces:
The smaller cubes diagonal + the radius + taking the diagonal of another smaller cube with the length of r (this must be the case too, as it‘s an square and a circle)

4√2= 2√2 + r + r√2
2√2 = r(1+√2)
(2√2) / (1+√2) = r
r =~ 1.17

• +1
Reactions: Nigger and depressionmaxxing

Where is my prize

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
It‘s a square, you don‘t need to use phytagoras. For the diagonal you can use a√2, a=side of square. Your answer is wrong too.

View attachment 2812964

I can‘t really follow your calculations tbh but i‘ll explain it to you in simple terms:

First we determine the diagonal of the whole square, as r is a part of it.
-> 4√2

Now we can split the diagram in 3 pieces:
The smaller cubes diagonal + the radius + taking the diagonal of another smaller cube with the length of r (this must be the case too, as it‘s an square and a circle)

4√2= 2√2 + r + r√2
2√2 = r(1+√2)
(2√2) / (1+√2) = r
r =~ 1.17
only mistake i made was setting square diagonal to 4, meant 2sqrt(2), taking a shit made me retarded, fixing it gives 4 - 2 sqrt(2) which is the same

• +1
What is the formula to find measurements of arc?

math is boring

chemistry mogs, especially organic chemistry

biology is ok

physics is cooler than math

but chemistry mogs everything

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and yeeyeeslayer
i never liked math. Its boring aaa

math is boring

chemistry mogs, especially organic chemistry

biology is ok

physics is cooler than math

but chemistry mogs everything
ur just too low iq to appreciate math

this nigga getting dopamine off of math but cant figure out how to get a girl

• JFL
ur just too low iq to appreciate math
so studying or liking chemistry requires a lower IQ than appreciating math? math is something that’s not even so useful in society after a certain level

at least with studying chemistry you can make medicine, looksmaxxing products, anti ageing products, drugs, cosmetics and fragrances… which is very cool

so studying or liking chemistry requires a lower IQ than appreciating math? math is something that’s not even so useful in society after a certain level

at least with studying chemistry you can make medicine, looksmaxxing products, anti ageing products, drugs, cosmetics and fragrances… which is very cool
Are you fucking retarted „not useful“. At what level did we stop needing math? Physics is math, chemistry is fucking math too basically

Are you fucking retarted „not useful“. At what level did we stop needing math? Physics is math, chemistry is fucking math too basically
physics and chemistry use math, and that too, not even much

unless you’re caring about nuclear chemistry or science related to jewish space exploration, stuff that doesn’t matter

i haven’t studied math past high school and i have no problems in my day to day life, it’s overrated

unless you’re a nerd who’s going to sit at a desk in a tech company for the rest of your youth, math is pretty useless

deal with it, the average person doesn’t even care about or use trig, calculus or complex algebra

physics and chemistry use math, and that too, not even much

unless you’re caring about nuclear chemistry or science related to jewish space exploration, stuff that doesn’t matter

i haven’t studied math past high school and i have no problems in my day to day life, it’s overrated

unless you’re a nerd who’s going to sit at a desk in a tech company for the rest of your youth, math is pretty useless

deal with it, the average person doesn’t even care about or use trig, calculus or complex algebra
like i care about the average brainless guy. You obviously know nothing about science

are you 12?
12 times better than you maybe

It's 2 now gimme the reps

• JFL
What a chad. Crazy high IQ. Math niggas are so smart

Do you have an inner monologue? Apparently both smart and dumb people don't have internal monologues.

• +1
What a chad. Crazy high IQ. Math niggas are so smart

Do you have an inner monologue? Apparently both smart and dumb people don't have internal monologues.
I talk to myself all the time, i think allot too. I enjoy being alone aswell and doing exactly these two things

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_