Do you like math or any other science? Try this:

dnrd replaced by calculators and AI
Bet you AI won‘t even be able to solve that. Most of math is the ability to imagine things, which AI cant do

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and sub5c3l
I talk to myself all the time, i think allot too. I enjoy being alone aswell and doing exactly these two things
Mirin. Have you made use of your giga high IQ? Are you in academia? doing research?

which one
I just did a bunch of online iq tests and they all had a similiar score. In the Military i had the max score in math and geometric related questions too

Mirin. Have you made use of your giga high IQ? Are you in academia? doing research?
Idk dude im heavily depressed tbh. I have made use of it by learning about surgerys and looksmax. Now im thinking about studying medicine and becoming an surgeon. Im not giga high iq, more like above average and just simply interested in things most people wouldnt be

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Eternal_
I just did a bunch of online iq tests and they all had a similiar score. In the Military i had the max score in math and geometric related questions too

Idk dude im heavily depressed tbh. I have made use of it by learning about surgerys and looksmax. Now im thinking about studying medicine and becoming an surgeon. Im not giga high iq, more like above average and just simply interested in things most people wouldnt be
Such a brilliant person with such a high IQ—all of it for nothing. Tragic.

136 is crazy high. 130 is 2 whole standard deviations above average & constitutes ~2% of the global population I believe.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Such a brilliant person with such a high IQ—all of it for nothing. Tragic.

136 is crazy high. 130 is 2 whole standard deviations above average & constitutes ~2% of the global population I believe.
People out there have 200iq, einstein had 156. I dont believe in IQ. You think way too highly of me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Axii and sub5c3l

136 is like top 2 percent

which one though , I took mensa Norway and Danish online , theyre most probably not accurate

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
People out there have 200iq, einstein had 156. I dont believe in IQ. You think way too highly of me lmao
einstein's iq was probably higher considering that is his estimated iq

• +1
136 is like top 2 percent
I have a friend who‘s like 0.1%
Intelligence either makes you depressed, arrogant or oblivious.
I‘d say my EQ (emotional) is much higher than my IQ, as i can understand and read people really fast

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Eternal_ and sub5c3l
I have a friend who‘s like 0.1%
Intelligence either makes you depressed, arrogant or oblivious.
I‘d say my EQ (emotional) is much higher than my IQ, as i can understand and read people really fast
Im a dumb nigger tbh with low EQ

• +1
which one though , I took mensa Norway and Danish online , theyre most probably not accurate
I did them for like 4hours, literally every iq test i could find. Lowest score of mine was 116

• Woah
Isn't this high school knowledge?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
The chances of getting an IQ of 200 is 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 since its ~6.7 standard deviations away from 100. Whether you believe in IQ or not is irrelevant. Make use of your high IQ, smart ass nigga. Hop on an antidepressant. Do something

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and depressionmaxxing
I did them for like 4hours, literally every iq test i could find. Lowest score of mine was 116
I took two , I got 130 on Mensa Danish and 131 on Mensa Norway

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, Eternal_ and depressionmaxxing
but considering its an online test so Im guessing it isnt that accurate ( my iq is probably around 110 imo)

• +1
W. Why do you hate yourself so much that you call yourself an subhuman 83iq retard?

The chances of getting an IQ of 200 is 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 since its ~6.7 standard deviations away from 100. Whether you believe in IQ or not is irrelevant. Make use of your high IQ, smart ass nigga. Hop on an antidepressant. Do something
Most of my iq is hating on jews and muslims and having questionable political views lmfoa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, Eternal_ and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Isn't this high school knowledge?
Yes it is. My math teacher couldnt solve it tho and he spend the whole lesson trying it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro and sub5c3l
W. Why do you hate yourself so much that you call yourself an subhuman 83iq retard?
Idk I just find it funny so I kept that as my status or whatever its called

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and depressionmaxxing
  • JFL
Yes it is. My math teacher couldnt solve it tho and he spend the whole lesson trying it
this is kinda hard to find

• +1
Im close ,diagonal or the big square is 4 root 2 so uhh

• +1
View attachment 2813960 Im close ,diagonal or the big square is 4 root 2 so uhh
got it we need to find the radius not the weird ass thing , radius over here is equal to

we know big square's diagonal is 4 root 2
so 4 root 2 = 2root2 ( blue square's diagonal) + r ( pink line) + r root 2 ( purple square's diagonal )

• +1
got it we need to find the radius not the weird ass thing , radius over here is equal to

we know big square's diagonal is 4 root 2
so 4 root 2 = 2root2 ( blue square's diagonal) + r ( pink line) + r root 2 ( purple square's diagonal )
you can solve yourself now ( just find r)

• +1
damn everyone left

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
nvm some niggerd already solved it before me

Just to understand the question, there are technically two cards, the green could be the front and the blue the back of the card. They‘re not in order either? Or are those 4 diffrent cards?
Well technically if it‘s 2 cards you could flip just either one and it would suffice.

If it‘s 4, and the cards variable on the back can only be that of the variables already shown on the cards, you only have to open any and just one card to see if it‘s been followed through

cus it's cheap to me? you have 7 times my posts
Atleast i didn‘t pay those jews money like you did. My acc is half a year older than yours too and most of my posts are not shitposts

4 different cards

No
D and 7 nigga. It wasn't specified here that every letter card has to have a number on the other side. I thought it was all free game. If one card can have numbers or letters on both side then I'd be correct.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad