Do you mog my abs workout?

Serial Coomer

Serial Coomer

Lost virginity to chinese prostitute
On the pull up bar: palms towards me, (chin up position)

15 forward leg raises for set, (no momentum, controlling the movement)

+

Sit ups with dumbells on shoulders (24 kg total, 12 per dumbell)

15 reps per set.

I cant lose belly fat idk what to do should i remove carbs or some shit

Or is it genetics that wont show my abs?

Also i never seen a gym in my life, and never ate whey protein. Only pasta, eggs , and random meat. Every exercise is mostly reps to failure since i only have 2 dumbells 12 kg each
IMG 20201003 2131533

IMG 20201003 213404

IMG 20201003 2131122

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 3323 and Shrek2OnDvD
Looks good. Jfl if your not lifting weights in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer
Weight and height!!! You look fat.

i ab mong you hard fagggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • +1
Your body is top bodybuilder level

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer and HurtfulVanity
Your abs are not showing because they aren't developed enough, calisthenics alone won't give you the best abs. If you want better abs I recommend you do beltless squats and deadlifts and get really strong at them and do cable crunches or weighted planks on top of that using the vasalva maneuver to make your abs act as a stabilizing belt. Then your abs will get stronger and one day, they will be so strong and defined that you will be able to see them even at 15 or 20% body fat. AlphaDestiny did this and it works.

Also, if you really never did any bench press and got that chest just by doing lightweight stuff and calisthenics, it's because of genetics, because for me, I would need to reach at least a 250 lb bench press to get that same chest and arm size. So if you used heavy weights instead, you would become even more muscular, your physique is decent but for someone who has good genetics, you could look even better, you should do weighted chin ups instead of bodyweight chin ups and get them to 100 lbs, then you will have very wide and very thick lats. My friend was like you when he started lifting, he had a good body from just doing calisthenics but with my training advice, in only 2 years he got a lot bigger and became the biggest and strongest guy in his gym.

You are limiting your gains a lot by refusing to go into a gym. If you prefer doing it in a home gym, it's fine but buy better equipment. In 1 month, I will receive a Rogue Fitness power rack with their Ohio Power Bar, their competition flat bench press and a dip attachment for the power rack, and since plates are in a short supply and there is a restriction in my local store, I buy 2 plates of 45 lbs every week and will continue to do this until I have 10 plates of 45 lbs to go up to nearly 595 lbs, I am also going to build my own deadlift platform and get some good rubber flooring to protect the concrete floor in my garage.

• +1
Your abs are not showing because they aren't developed enough, calisthenics alone won't give you the best abs. If you want better abs I recommend you do beltless squats and deadlifts and get really strong at them and do cable crunches or weighted planks on top of that using the vasalva maneuver to make your abs act as a stabilizing belt. Then your abs will get stronger and one day, they will be so strong and defined that you will be able to see them even at 15 or 20% body fat. AlphaDestiny did this and it works.

Also, if you really never did any bench press and got that chest just by doing lightweight stuff and calisthenics, it's because of genetics, because for me, I would need to reach at least a 250 lb bench press to get that same chest and arm size. So if you used heavy weights instead, you would become even more muscular, your physique is decent but for someone who has good genetics, you could look even better, you should do weighted chin ups instead of bodyweight chin ups and get them to 100 lbs, then you will have very wide and very thick lats. My friend was like you when he started lifting, he had a good body from just doing calisthenics but with my training advice, in only 2 years he got a lot bigger and became the biggest and strongest guy in his gym.

You are limiting your gains a lot by refusing to go into a gym. If you prefer doing it in a home gym, it's fine but buy better equipment. In 1 month, I will receive a Rogue Fitness power rack with their Ohio Power Bar, their competition flat bench press and a dip attachment for the power rack, and since plates are in a short supply and there is a restriction in my local store, I buy 2 plates of 45 lbs every week and will continue to do this until I have 10 plates of 45 lbs to go up to nearly 595 lbs, I am also going to build my own deadlift platform and get some good rubber flooring to protect the concrete floor in my garage.
Good.
Rn im not going to the gym because location.

I will go as soon as i can and take your advice

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

+

15 reps per set.

Also i never seen a gym in my life, and never ate whey protein. Only pasta, eggs , and random meat. Every exercise is mostly reps to failure since i only have 2 dumbells 12 kg eachView attachment 709220
View attachment 709221
View attachment 709223
age and height bro? Looking good btw

I've had visible abs all my life, probably due to having low bf and good posture

OP you on the other hand naturally carry more fat around your chest and belly

• +1
You just need to lose fat

+

15 reps per set.

Also i never seen a gym in my life, and never ate whey protein. Only pasta, eggs , and random meat. Every exercise is mostly reps to failure since i only have 2 dumbells 12 kg eachView attachment 709220
View attachment 709221
View attachment 709223
Y absmog you to andromeda and beyond.