Do you need braces before bimax?

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
I cba can't i just get them after

I wonder if i can skip the braces phase if I've already had braces.
I have already had braces too, however my teeth are still shit.

because of all the dick u been taking in yo mouth homie
You wouldn't live very long if you talked like this in real life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justbentbro and ....
I wonder if i can skip the braces phase if I've already had braces.
the braces you get as a teenager are normally compensation orthoddonitcs

If you want bimax youll (normally) need to get braces to decompensate your bite aka undo everything your previous braces did so that theyre in the correct position for surgery so there is enough room for the surgeon to move your jaws forward. You will also normally need wisdom teeth extracted to create room

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
the braces you get as a teenager are normally compensation orthoddonitcs

If you want bimax youll (normally) need to get braces to decompensate your bite aka undo everything your previous braces did so that theyre in the correct position for surgery so there is enough room for the surgeon to move your jaws forward. You will also normally need wisdom teeth extracted to create room
how do you know if it was compensation? i had extraction braces and ill surgerymaxx if hard looksmaxxing doesent work for a yr.
what i look like

@Meekspill profile pic shows how much teeth have been extracted from my upper arch, they did me dirty :lul:

how do you know if it was compensation? i had extraction braces and ill surgerymaxx if hard looksmaxxing doesent work for a yr.
what i look like

@Meekspill profile pic shows how much teeth have been extracted from my upper arch, they did me dirty :lul:

theres no way I can tell you that pic tbh

Most braces done on teens is compensation orthodontics so it probably was

If you had over/underbite before the braces and now have good occlusion then you had compensation orthodontics which will need reversing before bimax surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
theres no way I can tell you that pic tbh

Most braces done on teens is compensation orthodontics so it probably was

If you had over/underbite before the braces and now have good occlusion then you had compensation orthodontics which will need reversing before bimax surgery
damn, thats quite interesting my nigga, never knew that. any source/thread? imma look into this