Do you need social media in orden to Statusmaxx?

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I haven't used social media in three years. Do you think it's important in order to Statusmaxx? Even if that means making an account with fake followers and comments?

Discuss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Some girls will definitely like if you have lots of followers. But I feel at the end your real life is what matters. If you are an Incel paying for followers on social media it is not going to take you far.

A real following can be a great SMV boost tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Peruvian
It builds social proof, kind of like showing pictures of your Niece or Nephew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Armus1
I believe Messenger is all you need tbh, basically you need chat programs and they are social media in itself. Thankfully, I didn't fall for the Instagram meme, it might legit be a good thing to have some mystery or some way for you to set yourself apart from other guys.

• +1
I believe Messenger is all you need tbh, basically you need chat programs and they are social media in itself. Thankfully, I didn't fall for the Instagram meme, it might legit be a good thing to have some mystery or some way for you to set yourself apart from other guys.
I think with age the importance of Insta etc decreases except for the case when you have a huge following.

• +1
I actually have experience developing an algorithm/interfacing with the Instagram API to tell you what the chances are of a girl DMing you based on her follower count and yours. It's crazy how much social media can actually halo you if you use it wisely. But I am not someone that lives a fake life, and I consider social media followers a form of Betabux.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
I actually have experience developing an algorithm/interfacing with the Instagram API to tell you what the chances are of a girl DMing you based on her follower count and yours. It's crazy how much social media can actually halo you if you use it wisely. But I am not someone that lives a fake life, and I consider social media followers a form of Betabux.
So girls dm guys with high follower count? How high do you need to be tbh? Obviously assuming you look decent at least.

• +1
Social media is the only form of statusmaxxing a normal guy can do so absolutely yes.

• +1

Yeah , I've heard some sucess stories from guys who mete foids through instagram. Ofc they had stuff to show off but they werent neccesarily Chadz

Im thinking about maybe making an account when looksmaxxed and skillmaxxed (musiciancel) or maybe create a bunch of Fake private accounts to follows me and leave comments (life of an incel, sigh)

Any advice on the matter? I found your post interesting

• +1
Yeah , I've heard some sucess stories from guys who mete foids through instagram. Ofc they had stuff to show off but they werent neccesarily Chadz

Im thinking about maybe making an account when looksmaxxed and skillmaxxed (musiciancel) or maybe create a bunch of Fake private accounts to follows me and leave comments (life of an incel, sigh)

Any advice on the matter? I found your post interesting
When will you have looksmaxxed and skillmaxxed tbh?

• +1
When will you have looksmaxxed and skillmaxxed tbh?

I Guess my goal Is to look fit and lean and skillmaxxed would be me playing music live

• +1
Yes it’s extremely important, the only social media you need is Instagram and whatsapp

• +1
Take a look at whitepapers or example applications and software that people are using based off apps. For example, in WeChat people have just recently gotten the ability to build applications or something for it. People are extending chat apps, and doing all sorts of crazy stuff with API. To do this, you must have some sort of software development background.

Take a look at the papers here for Instagram to see if you can find anything relevant: Instagram Research Papers

For example same example papers that I found:
Substance Use Prediction Via Social Media

But it also has some bad papers there, with agendas like this one I found...probably because it's not as scientific or rigourous:
Trigger Warning: This is a cucked paper. See the title.

My favourite one is this one, as it was one of the first studies and it seems to have been carried well out and the methodology seems pretty legit, and their DATA has actual correlation if you bother to read it.
Illicit Drug Use Patterns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
I haven't used social media in three years. Do you think it's important in order to Statusmaxx? Even if that means making an account with fake followers and comments?

Discuss

Girls at my highschool wont even talk to you if you dont use Snapchat. I knew this one girl who thought I was cool, but then she forgot about me once I told her I didnt have snapchat... Then we were back to normal when I made one 3 days later...
Yes it’s extremely important, the only social media you need is Instagram and whatsapp

AND SNAPCHAT

• +1
It's important of course, I plan to do a major reform in my intagram account in order to statusmaxx a bit, I'll do it when I stop being fat (currently 22%bf) so I don't look that bad.

Also, for many years I voluntarily played the "private account with low follower count in order to be interesting" game, I can tell you it doesn't do any good, having at least a normal follower number makes you appear NT which plays in your favour

• +1

Discuss
How does one boost followers

• +1
  • +1
you'd have to have a lot of fake numbers to verify the acct tbh
where is the gymcel megathread
we need more new content its getting bored tbh

• +1
  • +1
where is the gymcel megathread
we need more new content its getting bored tbh
yeah i gotta work on it. tbh i don't have much time in college but i'll figure it out

• +1
@Tony Ask a mod if you can make one, I'd be down to chat

• +1
The brutal truth is that the most effective statusmaxxing is done in real life.
But posting your real-life adventures on social media can really help in this age.
Though there are exceptions (I've never seen Warren Buffet on social media, yet he has status).

• +1
The brutal truth is that the most effective statusmaxxing is done in real life.
But posting your real-life adventures on social media can really help in this age.
Though there are exceptions (I've never seen Warren Buffet on social media, yet he has status).
lmao his status comes from being one of the wealthiest men alive he doesn't even need any social media because he bank account mogs everyone

• +1
Nah man. That's not how it works. You need to pay for fake followers.
This is the only way to social media ascend
10$ for 1000 followers is pretty legit

• +1
This is the only way to social media ascend
10$ for 1000 followers is pretty legit
g4p only way to ascend if u dont have money

• +1
It's 2018 bro

No social media maxing no life

• +1