Do you rage when hot women go for men you have no respect for?

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Men who use lame simple corny jokes, have annoying ass laughs, suck at everything, not good looking and their face matches their lame personality. Meanwhile Stacy will do anything for him. Most of these guys I wouldn’t even hang out with.

I legit get rage to the point of not wanting to do anything well anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, sergeant blackpill, Lysine and 9 others
oofy doofy :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

the blackest pill is just the darkest shade of blue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, gribsufer1, sergeant blackpill and 14 others
makes me want to go er

• +1
Reactions: Lysine and Won't Stop Mewing
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
They go for Tall fags while my manlet ass watches

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, bloomercel, AngryShortMale and 2 others
Will someone explain what this homo meant? @rooman
he meant the real hidden Pill that needs to be taken by black pillers is NT - Normalness Low Inhib is 🔑 and it’s the key to a woman’s heart. Just be there at the right time theory, Mediocrity {depending on the woman} and unpredictability. and offy doofy pill ie jestermaxxing is using Exaggerated humor to get a girl, usually at the {attempted} detriment of your friends and yourself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, bloomercel, lunin7 and 4 others
Men who use lame simple corny jokes, have annoying ass laughs, suck at everything, not good looking and their face matches their lame personality. Meanwhile Stacy will do anything for him. Most of these guys I wouldn’t even hang out with.

maybe they're just better and you are too narcissistic to realize

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, AsGoodAsItGets, Sprinkles and 2 others

Your retarded ass mad Stacies go for subhumans?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
he meant the real hidden Pill that needs to be taken by black pillers is NT - Normalness Low Inhib is 🔑 and it’s the key to a woman’s heart. Just be there at the right time theory, Mediocrity {depending on the woman} and unpredictability. and offy doofy pill ie jestermaxxing is using Exaggerated humor to get a girl, usually at the {attempted} detriment of your friends and yourself.
Beautifully wrote.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and poopoohead
True true. But honestly the guy I saw recently was an oofy doofy jestermaxxer. Loud laughs, really lame jokes. I’m dry humour, like laying heat jokes for the very few.

Solid comment tho this is what I was looking for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
True true. But honestly the guy I saw recently was an oofy doofy jestermaxxer. Loud laughs, really lame jokes. I’m dry humour, like laying heat jokes for the very few.

Solid comment tho this is what I was looking for.

If you were confident in your ability to be funny, you wouldn't seethe at some jestermaxxed retard.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Bushman, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
Yes but I only see this in church. And most church marriages divorce at the same rate if not higher than non religious ones

• Woah

Just oofy doofy pill man

If you were confident in your ability to be funny, you wouldn't seethe at some jestermaxxed retard.
It’s 100% because of my social anxiety though, so I’m super non NT and then I seethe because I thought I easily made up for it with legit style and good style of humour. Most NT guys have a lot of respect for me and like being around me, but lames don’t enjoy my company because I legit can’t stand them.

The moral of the story is there is no making up for being non-NT, just be NT.

• Hmm...
Yes but I only see this in church. And most church marriages divorce at the same rate if not higher than non religious ones
Bro seriously. The guy laughed exactly how my old pastor used to. It was a phony false laugh with jester cuck jokes to go along with it. It was the first thing I thought of when I met him and it made me cringe so hard. So the church thing is 100%. Then I saw his girlfriend who was so heat and legit couldn’t believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Bro seriously. The guy laughed exactly how my old pastor used to. It was a phony false laugh with jester cuck jokes to go along with it. It was the first thing I thought of when I met him and it made me cringe so hard. So the church thing is 100%. Then I saw his girlfriend who was so heat and legit couldn’t believe.
Church girls marry for provision and security. Definition of betabuxxing

Will someone explain what this homo meant? @rooman
oofy doofy not only means being NT, it means putting in the work to look and act NT.
oofy doofy is often a NT normie with NT features such as tiktok haircut, high social media status, airpods...

We may call Oofy Doofy a jestermaxxer, so basically a bluepilled try hard in our eyes because we are not NT, but to oofy doofy (shittiest theory name btw :feelsohgod: ) that's just being himself. To be loved for being who we truly are instead of looksmaxxing is the reason why the Oofy Doofy pill is brutal.

Oofy Doofy pill is like the teenlovepill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Sub0, Marsik and 2 others
oofy doofy not only means being NT, it means putting in the work to look and act NT.
oofy doofy is often a NT normie with NT features such as tiktok haircut, high social media status, airpods...

We may call Oofy Doofy a jestermaxxer, so basically a bluepilled try hard in our eyes because we are not NT, but to oofy doofy (shittiest theory name btw :feelsohgod: ) that's just being himself. To be loved for being who we truly are instead of looksmaxxing is the reason why the Oofy Doofy pill is brutal.

Very very true. Oofy doofy requires everything a looksmaxer likely did not have growing up and didn’t have the choice to have. Successful Oofy doofy requires: love from mother and father, decent amount of money, successful teenlove which implanted NT in their brain before they ever even had to use their willpower.

The path of looksmaxing brings a whole host of possible mental issues with it but there’s no choice when you didn’t have Oofy doofy upbringing.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, theRiderEffect, Sub0 and 2 others

I also disagree though. Oofy doofy is basically someone who is often unapologetically themselves. Oofy doofy is different than NT Chad. Oofy doofy will be unapologetically themselves and be "weird" or lame but just don't care. It's super frustrating for many men often because you have to work with them but females often love it. Picture "The other guys" with mark wahlberg and will Ferrell. Obviously the height pill was the main culprit in reality, but this is the true oofy doofy. You're just talking about NT, which is just being cool.

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Deleted member 23778
omg, what are these bluepilled comments? its over for this site jfl

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier, ThousandCuts, SntDomistheRealChad and 1 other person
I also disagree though. Oofy doofy is basically someone who is often unapologetically themselves. Oofy doofy is different than NT Chad. Oofy doofy will be unapologetically themselves and be "weird" or lame but just don't care. It's super frustrating for many men often because you have to work with them but females often love it. Picture "The other guys" with mark wahlberg and will Ferrell. Obviously the height pill was the main culprit in reality, but this is the true oofy doofy. You're just talking about NT, which is just being cool.
These men get dead bedrooms eventually though. These girls get bored and all of a sudden he becomes "different than when we met" and the girl's eye starts to wander. I have yet to see any girl treat these guys with respect. They usually have a condescending attitude toward the guy and it's understood he is whipped.

Whenever the woman speaks of her husband/boyfriend it's always as the helpless loser who needs her to set him straight (code word for I am better than him). But he is the safe option after she was pumped and dumped by Chad or in the off chance they are HS sweethearts aka jbf but this is an outlier in today's society

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and ThousandCuts
Bro is dissing my game. You should try it though, if you always act goofy (lol) with people than it is easier to shoot your shot because it's easier to disguise it as an attempt of comedy instead of flirtation. Also if they're laughing at your bad jokes it's a easy sign of interest. The true terror though is a girl ditching you for some other guy and than you have to figure it out if she left because the guy had a better lower third or she noticed an sign of your non-nt behavior when you were talking with a server earlier that week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: duck, bloomercel, ThousandCuts and 1 other person
This pill actually ruined me though srs. Also the real life pill for this is propanalol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts and Deleted member 29581
This pill actually ruined me though srs. Also the real life pill for this is propanalol.
Right place right time theory is real, dont take it personal if u see a guy ur objectively "better than" with a stacy ltr or something stupid, with time action and belief youll get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ThousandCuts
Right place right time theory is real, dont take it personal if u see a guy ur objectively "better than" with a stacy ltr or something stupid, with time action and belief youll get it.
Yeah. I was born into an area with literally 0 good looking girls. Wasn't until university that there were good looking ones and I wasn't seasoned due to small town, so when I see the right place right time working wonders it's like a slap in the face to my entire life. Or doing really well on tinder dates knowing that it will only work out if a real life average semi boring convo doesn't beat me out. Propanalol slows heart rate and allows alpha behaviour. Also good for lasting longer in bed. Also no side effects. The only other thing I have found in my entire life with this amount of benefits and no side effects is coffee (caffeine). Coffee has nothing to do with NT but it's just something that is a must use in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, ThousandCuts and Deleted member 29581
Very very true. Oofy doofy requires everything a looksmaxer likely did not have growing up and didn’t have the choice to have. Successful Oofy doofy requires: love from mother and father, decent amount of money, successful teenlove which implanted NT in their brain before they ever even had to use their willpower.

The path of looksmaxing brings a whole host of possible mental issues with it but there’s no choice when you didn’t have Oofy doofy upbringing.
These men get dead bedrooms eventually though. These girls get bored and all of a sudden he becomes "different than when we met" and the girl's eye starts to wander. I have yet to see any girl treat these guys with respect. They usually have a condescending attitude toward the guy and it's understood he is whipped.

Whenever the woman speaks of her husband/boyfriend it's always as the helpless loser who needs her to set him straight (code word for I am better than him). But he is the safe option after she was pumped and dumped by Chad or in the off chance they are HS sweethearts aka jbf but this is an outlier in today's society
omg, what are these bluepilled comments? its over for this site jfl
Actually I disagree with my former self.

I'm not allowed to be myself, turbo cattle NPC Oofy Doofy is not allowed to be himself either because he never was he is merely borrowing bluepilled personality from soyciety zog tiktok trends and TV school feminist indoctrination.

The only ones allowed to be themselves are females and upper pyramid because soyciety fuels their natural instincts allowing them to be accomplished lifeforms.

Just like when females like to date dark triad prettyboys murderer psychos because it comforts them in their makeup neuroticism and abortion mental illness sin,

Females like to hang-out with oofy doofy because both are NPCs and soyciety program NPC females to date oofy doofy
(tiktok haircut trends fuels female nature ie. hair = reproduction. baldness = programmed out-of-sexual-market)
and then soyciety expect women to cuck their oofy doofy friend for a better partner because she/they is not pregnant.

Soyciety is matriarchy hypergamy, so no man gets to be themselves unless they are at the very top of pyramid.
Oofy Doofy is a tutorial dick, a simp and also a tutorial cuck to teach female on easy difficulty how to use their borrowed power thanks to zog to abuse men's charity, to vote against men, to rape allegation men... and so on. I wouldn't be jealous of Oofy Doofy.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 23778, lunin7 and 1 other person
no and you shouldn't either. at worst I feel a bit of disdain :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and ThousandCuts
I Have never seen a low tier normie with a Stacy so cant relate. From My experience If you Are with a Stacy in Finland you Will 100% Have something others dont have

I Have never seen a low tier normie with a Stacy so cant relate. From My experience If you Are with a Stacy in Finland you Will 100% Have something others dont have
BBC

• +1
Finnish guys are ugly af bro

So oofy doofy pill would not be worth then? Only NT and Low Inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581