Do you remember afrikancel?

badromance

badromance

Banned
That guy was such a meme.This site is legendary. Blackopstruecel too,lmao that dude jfl.

Why did he get banned?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and badromance
Yea he was one of my favorites, I saw him lurking my eyebrows guide yesterday @Afrikancel

• +1
Reactions: badromance
He still talks to me on snap regularly. He's coming back sometime this year

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, FatmanO, androidcel and 2 others
what about blackopstruecel ? i miss his oneitis posts,i should've posted more about mine when he was here now i miss him and that phase jfl

social circle from looksmax frens FeelsGoodMan
what about blackopstruecel ? i miss his oneitis posts,i should've posted more about mine when he was here now i miss him and that phase jfl
he ascended and smashed her iirc

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yeah I miss his autism. He is doing toids and slaying. Got doxxed and deleted his social media after I made that video of him on YouTube loloool

Yeah I miss his autism. He is doing toids and slaying. Got doxxed and deleted his social media after I made that video of him on YouTube loloool

How did he get doxxed?

Is he a niggercel ? Be honestcel

Is he a niggercel ? Be honestcel
he is talking about the other guy,he is greek,idk about afrikancel,he is african probably lul

he is talking about the other guy,he is greek,idk about afrikancel,he is african probably lul
Oh ye he meant @blackopstruecel he‘s probably busy stalking his oneitis

Yes I miss him tbh but hell be back