do you remember being a kid?

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
I remember sitting around all day playing video games having pure fun. going outside and playing with friends. talking to popular girls because I wasn't awkward yet. thinking I was going to grow up to be rich and famous and maybe some sort of soldier. I thought I would live forever and marry a 10/10.

now I realize videogames are a waste of time, almost nothing is fun (with a few minor exceptions), knowing even 10/10 women age badly and you'll have to get divorced and pay alimony if you want to remarry a younger hotter girl later in your life, you will never be rich or famous and even if you are it will not make you happy. you will die at age 80 or something. forgotten.
ossan.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
i remember getting beat up by my parents for no reason :feelsgood:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and john_cope
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1774 and john_cope
I remember the belt

Were your parents alcoholic too or just beat you for fun?
I still remember my father choke holding me for turning on air conditioning he didn't want to pay for the electricity bill.
i was the kid that got/gets beaten up for their misery in life. if they day is bad they put it out on me :feelsautistic:

Were your parents alcoholic too or just beat you for fun?
I still remember my father choke holding me for turning on air conditioning he didn't want to pay for the electricity bill.
It was more like my single mom blaming me for my fathers absence

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and john_cope
playing playstation 2 games and rotting without a care in the world. Don't regret a single second

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
I remember watching Jurassic park with my parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope and Deleted member 1774
i remember bullying people during 1st-4th grade

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
i'm 20 and still feel like a child tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I am a kid.
I used to be a very happy and well-behaving and NT boy.
Then I discovered Lookism.
i stopped after 4th grade because some girl had to move school due to my bullying, i felt bad after that happened
Some autistic kid left in 4th grade due to my bullying. He started going to my school in 10th grade and didn't even recognise me.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope