Do You "Respect" Stacies More Than Ugly Girls?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2023
Posts
406
Reputation
265
I actually try to be more cordial with them usually, while being hostile towards Beckies and subhumans. I think it's because of the Elite status of Stacies. I do a similar thing with Trump (I have respect for him while wanting to mass murder most of his common supporters in middle America). It's that power I lust after more than the Stacies themselves.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 29155
Never got the stereotype that pretty girls are bitches, the loudest rudest biggest whores I’ve ever known have always been the ugliest and fattest women. I remember seeing a study that said ugly and fat women are more likely to cheat than attractive women too
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Kama, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
I only “respect” women according to their actions unless they’re so deformed it makes me uncomfortable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

Similar threads

mogorgetmoggedski
Replies
12
Views
94
mogorgetmoggedski
mogorgetmoggedski
Todeboas16
Replies
5
Views
62
J7X
J7X
cyclopsia
Replies
16
Views
72
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
93
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top