Do you still have hope of ascending?

Erwincel

Erwincel

Pretty boy is law
I observed the popularization of the black pill on some social networks, and this encouraged many to research further and come to forums like this, mainly with the aim of maximizing their appearance. So, I leave this question serious, since the hope pill is brutal, and genetics matters 70~80%

Attachments

• 1708684522125.mp4
    774.5 KB
ascend as in like become chad or just gl(htn+)

Yes, and if it doesn't work out I will just have sex with prostitutes, which is the plan once i get too old anyway so if I couldn't at any point i would just start younger. However I believe it's essentially guaranteed as I already got matches on tinder in Philippines/indonesia so if i sink 100k in surgery it would only be easier in those countries

Yes, and if it doesn't work out I will just have sex with prostitutes, which is the plan once i get too old anyway so if I couldn't at any point i would just start younger. However I believe it's essentially guaranteed as I already got matches on tinder in Philippines/indonesia so if i sink 100k in surgery it would only be easier in those countries
You alright then bro, geomaxx is law

Everyone does deep down

I think after leanmaxx neckmaxx geeing rhino and fat grafting my undereyes ill ascend to chad IMG 2906

Maybe some filler here and there

nope. i will always be ltn no matter what i do

I observed the popularization of the black pill on some social networks, and this encouraged many to research further and come to forums like this, mainly with the aim of maximizing their appearance. So, I leave this question serious, since the hope pill is brutal, and genetics matters 70~80%
I do. Only some time left before I leave