Do you take life seriously or not?

thegoat

thegoat

PSL 3.5 | 5'8" | Half-curry
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
1,192
Reputation
1,585
I don't take life that seriously anymore. Spent my entire high school studycelling to make it into medicine, just to fail out of it, therefore betraying all the hard work I put in. But I honestly don't give too much fucks, I have low ambition nowadays. I'm content with mainly living online and living a low cost lifestyle.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, Sprinkles and Deleted member 19174
No I'm E dating a blackpilled gook

Ofc I don't
 
Yes I take life seriously
 
I will take life seriously when I'm fucking some pussy


Which is the equivalent to when pigs fly
 
Based

this world is too clown to take seriously
 
i did from 17 to 22 and failed at everything so i gave up. at least i tried
 
No, I’m just coping with my hobbies and interests now. Just existing
 
I treat life like a videogame, reduced my inhib a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
10
Views
98
arthurfish
arthurfish
threete
Replies
5
Views
47
painbonez
painbonez
Thinking_CEL
Replies
4
Views
71
.dark
.dark
scuderia
Replies
91
Views
263
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top