Do you think a Looks Dictator will ever happen?

Mandiubular

Mandiubular

King 67
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
575
Reputation
180
In the future do you ever think one of the people on this forum will try and become a dictator and implement black pill law and looks hierarchy’s? And maybe even like kill off the ugly and just be a black pilled Hitler. Honestly if I was ever a dictator I’d think about it and I’d try and make the world more attractive
 
  • JFL
Reactions: n1ks09
The mfs on here can't even read you think they'll ever become dictators ahahahhahah
 
  • +1
Reactions: silently_said, pslmapper, Anxiety.prods and 1 other person
In the future do you ever think one of the people on this forum will try and become a dictator and implement black pill law and looks hierarchy’s? And maybe even like kill off the ugly and just be a black pilled Hitler. Honestly if I was ever a dictator I’d think about it and I’d try and make the world more attractive
thats frying me
 
yes it's me guys:forcedsmile:
 
This is genuinely top 3 bottom threads oat but also lowk fun to imagine
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mandiubular

Similar threads

vitobassu
Replies
7
Views
60
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
horseman
Replies
4
Views
20
johnholy
johnholy
2s2f
Replies
19
Views
88
sie
sie
IndecentEyes
Replies
22
Views
70
kliiipss
kliiipss
LDAR4Life
Replies
16
Views
41
cursedbybones
cursedbybones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top