Do you think goodlookingloser is legit?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Do you think his concepts are legit? Maybe a bit outdated now since Instagram and tinder girls can get chads 24/7 but back when he made his posts they were legit when being above average was enough. Girls have so many options now that above average is now average and average is below average

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A and SexyMofo
C1578EFB E77D 4DF7 B3AB DB29B1AC66CF

73E4A86E C9F1 41A2 B234 D245F06CDDFE

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Sandar, Patient A and 1 other person
Nope

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: loromate and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
He way legit, he slayed. I use his beginners bathmate routine and already getting sick gains

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I think the forum and Chris were pretty legit. I mean it’s relatively blackpilled and the exercises basically force you in to becoming low inhib. Maybe a bit more emphasis on face would have been better.
He way legit, he slayed. I use his beginners bathmate routine and already getting sick gains
Damn how much did you gain? Considering buying it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Stingray and 1 other person
Do you think his concepts are legit? Maybe a bit outdated now since Instagram and tinder girls can get chads 24/7 but back when he made his posts they were legit when being above average was enough. Girls have so many options now that above average is now average and average is below average
What are even his concepts?

LOL. I juts check his forum.
His first post (2013). I pretty based, blackpilled. I wish I knew that before, when I was pua (from 2007-2011).
to quote him: "What most of those people haven't considered is that NOTHING WORKS well when you are average. " So true ime, nothing works well as a nromie, it's just ranking up massive amounts of rejections/flakes/false numbers/etc. untill 1 doesn't reject you.

I was pua back in the day. But before his time. I do recall seeing some videos of him.

After having looksmaxxed. And still being somewhere in the normie range.

The only thing I think, that works if you wanna bang regularly-ish women (and not just find 1 woman in 2 years time, and settale with here asap).
* numbersgame.
basically meeting enough women. Preferably in acontext, where you have some status or commonanlity. But if that's not possible, then just random try to meet/chat with womens.
And then getting rejecetd alot.
But hopefully still managing to bang like 2% of the women you meet and chat up.

I recall from that dude his videos, especailly the later stuff.
That he was imo, to aggressive in his approach.
You could get away with that more back then, the nowadays.
So I guess, tone the intial chatup down LOT, from what he advices.

I gues he advices stuff like this. Which is okay. Just trying starting a convo, and asking her out. Basic numbers-game approach.
This one is LOL:

WTF, stealing shopping cart of woman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and SexyMofo
What are even his concepts?

LOL. I juts check his forum.
His first post (2013). I pretty based, blackpilled. I wish I knew that before, when I was pua (from 2007-2011).
to quote him: "What most of those people haven't considered is that NOTHING WORKS well when you are average. " So true ime, nothing works well as a nromie, it's just ranking up massive amounts of rejections/flakes/false numbers/etc. untill 1 doesn't reject you.

I was pua back in the day. But before his time. I do recall seeing some videos of him.

After having looksmaxxed. And still being somewhere in the normie range.

The only thing I think, that works if you wanna bang regularly-ish women (and not just find 1 woman in 2 years time, and settale with here asap).
* numbersgame.
basically meeting enough women. Preferably in acontext, where you have some status or commonanlity. But if that's not possible, then just random try to meet/chat with womens.
And then getting rejecetd alot.
But hopefully still managing to bang like 2% of the women you meet and chat up.

I recall from that dude his videos, especailly the later stuff.
That he was imo, to aggressive in his approach.
You could get away with that more back then, the nowadays.
So I guess, tone the intial chatup down LOT, from what he advices.

I gues he advices stuff like this. Which is okay. Just trying starting a convo, and asking her out. Basic numbers-game approach.
This one is LOL:

WTF, stealing shopping cart of woman:

Yeah he’s legit. I started using his methods and actually got laid a lot. I’m too pussy to do his approach anxiety program though even tho I know it would be really helpful and I would slay a lot more

when being above average was enough. Girls have so many options now that above average is now average and average is below average
LOL, you made me watch this video.
He says overall top 10% is a combo of:
* being above avereage in looks; AND
* being above average in style/grooming; AND
* being above average in "social freedom". Aka, being low inhib enough to be able to chat up to random women you like, and after some convo time steer it towards asking for a date or meetup.

Well. he's pretty right overall, I think.
I got a gf that was looksmatched or actully slighly above my looks level (I was PSL3 in looks, low tier normie).I got rejected 99% of the time though (i hit out of my league looking back).
I was though. Below average in looks, styling is was slighly above average, and "social freedom" wise, I was top 20%. My looks held me back mostly, but I didn't realise that back then.

Last edited:
basically everything went 1 step down

very good looking is now good looking/pretty
good looking is now above average/attractive
above average is now average/normal
average is now invisible

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeah he’s legit. I started using his methods and actually got laid a lot. I’m too pussy to do his approach anxiety program though even tho I know it would be really helpful and I would slay a lot more
I agree on his overall analysis. Of beating appraoch anxiety', with chatting up chicks.
I mean. Going through that fear helps. When you gotta sell yourself later on, in life. When you wanna get that business loan and meet/beg the back for a small loan of 1 million dollars. Or when you have that job interview, that you wanna nails. Or when you have to sell whatever.

Chatting up chicks. Is like the ultimate sales training. And sales = important, for business often (if a dude wants to go that route)

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit