Do you think I’ll have an ideal physique once I’m lean?

xeqri

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
185cm, 23 inch bidelt and 86kg right now

Attachments

• IMG_3925.jpeg
    IMG_3925.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3923.jpeg
    IMG_3923.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Buy trimmer brotha
Cut bushes

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I have a machine, but I look like a bald hamster when I shave it, I’ll shave once I have abs
Get lean, get rid of hair and you will mog almost everyone

Idk if you were bulking bit you have TOO much fat

Whats shoulder circumference

No one smart uses bidelt. Thats the same as measuring dick widthIt’s not the same cuz you see the person face to face, and that’s what creates v taper

@xeqri there is wrist circumference, waist circumference, biceps circumference etc. No measurements about body is width. You are measuring bullshit

@xeqri there is wrist circumference, waist circumference, biceps circumference etc. No measurements about body is width. You are measuring bullshit
It’s not the same, some things don’t need circumference, for example, you don’t have any circumference for the jaw area because what matter is the width from a front facing angle, same goes with you shoulders

When you go shopping you are saying "Give me shirt for my 23" bidelt" or what? Cant you see that it sounds stupid? Either circumference or dont bother

It’s not the same, some things don’t need circumference, for example, you don’t have any circumference for the jaw area because what matter is the width from a front facing angle, same goes with you shoulders
Face is measured different from physique smh :lul:

When you go shopping you are saying "Give me shirt for my 23" bidelt" or what? Cant you see that it sounds stupid? Either circumference or dont bother
So you think one person who has narrow shoulders but has extremely thick back and chest and in result has the same circumference as someone with broad shoulders have the same attractiveness?

So you think one person who has narrow shoulders but has extremely thick back and chest and in result has the same circumference as someone with broad shoulders have the same attractiveness?
dnr tbh. if you even try to use psl measurements, then fucking become acquainted with rules :lul::lul::lul:

@St.TikTokcel already exposed you

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
dnr tbh. if you even try to use psl measurements, then fucking become acquainted with rules :lul::lul::lul:

@St.TikTokcel already exposed you
How did he expose me lol

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
I read it, how exactly is that saying I can’t have 23 inch bidelt
you are claiming you are arnold tier and for example bigger then loox from here who said he is about 22.5 :lul:
larping is through the roof
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
you are claiming you are arnold tier and for example bigger then loox from here who said he is about 22.5 :lul:
larping is through the roof
@St.TikTokcel
When exactly did I claim Arnold tier xD? Who said he has 23 bidelt, he most likely has more in his peak

• +1
When exactly did I claim Arnold tier xD? Who said he has 23 bidelt, he most likely has more in his peak
Why am I even trying :lul: You are larping to be bigger than loox. I felt for your trolling nigger

Why am I even trying :lul: You are larping to be bigger than loox. I felt for your trolling nigger
And I’m arguing with a guy who thinks bidelt doesn’t matter…

• JFL
Reactions: Roge