Do you think looks high class is an important trait?

S

Spirit33

Iron
I noticed the fact that when you see an ethnic male, even if he has many perfect features, he will not be classified as Tier 1. The ethnic male usually does not look high class . Male Tier 1 usually should be white phenotypes. And when you see a stacey, you won't even notice her race or pay any attention .This may be the root of the prince and Cinderella style story. People subconsciously require gigachad to have a high social status or economic foundation , but there will be no such requirement for giga stacey.So I think male looks high class more import than female.I also noticed that when I upload a high class vibe photo,I got more matches.
Here are some traits/styles/vibes:high class,dimorphism,dark traid or not,looks young or not....etc.I will rank high class on at least top 2 traits on male attractiveness.I mean that this trait have a big weight in attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
u lucky i dont beat tha goofy outcho dumb ahh

Here are some traits/styles/vibes:high class,dimorphism,dark traid or not,looks young or not....etc.I will rank high class on at least top 2 traits on male attractiveness.I mean that this trait have a big weight in attractiveness.
high class is an appeal, not a requirement

Girls like gl guys first, the rest comes after

I noticed the fact that when you see an ethnic male, even if he has many perfect features, he will not be classified as Tier 1. The ethnic male usually does not look high class . Male Tier 1 usually should be white phenotypes. And when you see a stacey, you won't even notice her race or pay any attention .This may be the root of the prince and Cinderella style story. People subconsciously require gigachad to have a high social status or economic foundation , but there will be no such requirement for giga stacey.So I think male looks high class more import than female.I also noticed that when I upload a high class vibe photo,I got more matches.
High class = attractive

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, LooksOrDeath and Krakowski
High class = attractive
high class is mostly coloring, anglos look high class regardless of what they wear, and regardless of how good their bones are.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
high class is mostly coloring, anglos look high class regardless of what they wear, and regardless of how good their bones are.
Can you name some more high class and low class looks

Gosling still looks like a piss-poor subhuman
Image 17

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and autistic_tendencies

You can tell he’s a high class mogger

E5D93D73 2294 4AE7 A8CB 783BABA0364F

white people either look high class or low working class. There's a difference between the whites at Walmart and the whites shopping at Macy's .

high class mean natural beauty no big muscles tattoos ect

• +1
curry tech ceo is high class

high class mean natural beauty no big muscles tattoos ect
High class mean 50 year old fat with erectile dysfunction burger eating fat ass

Tatoos are extremely low class,
Tan is kinda low class but doable
Skin Fades are extremely low class
Too big muscles are low class

Being lean and somewhat muscular and fit is high class.
Having full head of hair with a little length atleast is high class
Not wearing too much jewelry or shitty designers is high class.
Straight nose with narrow bridge on men is high class.
Pretty skin is high class.
Not being aggresive is high class.
Having a charming and welcoming smile is high class
Good posture is high class

• +1