Do you think losing more weight would help my FACE ?

Would losing more weight help my face ?

• Yes

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 25.5%

• Total voters
HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
CameraFile7891576429180226

I'm not talking about hair or my frame etc, I just mean my actual face. Do you think losing more bodyfat/water bloat would increase my facial attractiveness or not ?

In this photo taken on the 15th December I am the lowest weight I have been all year (169.98 lbs).

Hair Transplant

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, DidntRead, OCDMaxxing and 4 others
Man you seem to have improved a fair bit. I remember your skin being really horrible so good on you for improving that at least (assuming it's not a filter).

You really the original geneticjoke guy?

• +1
Reactions: Almu
Man you seem to have improved a fair bit. I remember your skin being really horrible so good on you for improving that at least (assuming it's not a filter).

You really the original geneticjoke guy?

Yes it's me.

Skin probably looks better due to the lighting if anything. But this lighting makes my nasolabial folds more prominent.

Yes it's me.

Skin probably looks better due to the lighting if anything. But this lighting makes my nasolabial folds more prominent.
Nah, man. This photo is the best version of you so far.

How's life? Got any foids? You need to get a hair transplant or a hair system - depending on your norwood levels - and you'll ascend tbh. That combined with locationmaxing.

Don't know why anyone with a UK passport would want to stay in UK.

UK is legit so bad that even locating to another Western Euro country is enough for a UKcel to ascend. Too many people associate South-East Asia with 'locationmaxing'. When in reality it's about moving to any location that's better than your current one.

Nah, man. This photo is the best version of you so far.

How's life? Got any foids? You need to get a hair transplant or a hair system - depending on your norwood levels - and you'll ascend tbh. That combined with locationmaxing.

Life is pretty shit at the moment tbh. In fact this is being generous. Still waiting for my dick to grow and my looks to improve.

Losing weight seems to have improved my NBPEL size, maybe it's worth it for that at least. As long as it wouldn't make my face look WORSE.

Life is pretty shit at the moment tbh. In fact this is being generous. Still waiting for my dick to grow and my looks to improve.

Losing weight seems to have improved my NBPEL size, maybe it's worth it for that at least. As long as it wouldn't make my face look WORSE.
Look on the bright side - you'll always mog a ricecel.

Son, you need to study coding and switch your career. Then locationmax. You're wasting what little of your youth is left by being in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and OCDMaxxing
The answer to this question is almost always yes, and you do look bloated
How tall are you?

This is exactly what I want to hear as my losing weight cope is starting to diminish.

Everyone should know this by now.
I was curious enough to dig through your post history ngl
Do you list your height on the dating apps you use?

I was curious enough to dig through your post history ngl
Do you list your height on the dating apps you use?

I used to but it doesn't matter.

• So Sad
Reactions: SixFootManlet and LordNorwood
Dec 2019 and you still havent been injecting yet, and ur worried about bloating lmao.

You have nothing to lose start injecting now, do a nice long test cycle with HCG and then reevauluate where you are when you finish ur PCT. No need to cruise on test for the time being.

Your a beginner too so you could recomp pretty well with just Test for now and see how you respond to it.

In the meantime go for a FUE hair transplant to cover ur scalp lightly, then combine it with SMP. The reason I say lightly is because you wont get full coverage since ur practically fully bald.

You can then rock a shaved head with an actual hairline or even a number 1 depending on the success of the FUE, the Scalp Pigmentation will give u density.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, SixFootManlet, DidntRead and 3 others
Dude, stop.
You have a clar failo. There is somethint clearly wrong with your looks, and even non BlackPilled people know what it is. Nothing you do until you fix it will help in any meaningful way.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, OCDMaxxing, BigBoy and 2 others
8bf at 50kg or death

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and bassfreak
50kg or death

At times in my late teens I used to weigh this or even less (going as low as ~90 lbs a few times, due to eating disorders, at same height as now).

I think bare minimum healthy weight for my height starts at around 150 lbs, I wouldn't want to go below this.

Last edited:
At times in my late teens I used to weigh this or even less (going as low as ~90 lbs a few times, due to eating disorders, at same height as now).

I think bare minimum healthy weight for my height starts at around 150 lbs, I wouldn't want to go below this.
Then live with bloat mate

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Di u have a pic with hair or younger

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 2227
Do you think losing more bodyfat/water bloat would increase my facial attractiveness or not ?
A little, not alot. I estimate.To me, it seems like you entered the land of "the deminishing returns". Like when someone is really fat, and then loses weight the improvments are alot. But when reasonable lean; then weight or fat loss makes not so much difference anymore.

I like you heavy stubble maxxing. Maybe a little bit more grooming of the stubble may make it appear even a little better looking.

I'm totally unsollicited advising you now. Tan from beta-carotene (supplement) may help skin tone/shine

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, BigBoy and CarnivoreDiet

losing weight never makes tour face look worse

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4310
If you and SurgerySoon want to keep coping about shit you don't need while ignoring the one and only obvious thing you do actually need, then go ahead. Just keep doing what are you doing and making no progress.

If you and SurgerySoon want to keep coping about shit you don't need while ignoring the one and only obvious thing you do actually need, then go ahead. Just keep doing what are you doing and making no progress.

I have been coping all year with lower bodyfat but now it is starting to look like hair (and maybe getting jacked through whatever means necessary) is my only hope of ascension. Along with finding some way of making my useless tiny dick finally grow to at least 6".

I have wasted most of this year with LDARing anyway and held back from losing the weight, in case my worst fears were confirmed, which they are now starting to be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and SixFootManlet
How tall are you?

190 cm tall with a bad frame.
If you're 190 cm tall and about 77 kgs then I don't think that losing weight will do much for you. Still won't hurt to try tbh.

If you're 190 cm tall and about 77 kgs then I don't think that losing weight will do much for you. Still won't hurt to try tbh.

I may go down to 160 lbs or less to get rid of the fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
For your height, assuming you aren't muscular and taking into account your frame, aim for 140 lbs. That'll be you lean. Gymcel from there, or beforehand if you can.

~150 lbs is minimum weight for my height, not sure I want to be legit underweight again. I have been much less than 150 in the past at same height as now and I must have looked completely incel tier due to my experiences.

• +1
~150 lbs is minimum weight for my height, not sure I want to be legit underweight again. I have been much less than 150 in the past at same height as now and I must have looked completely incel tier due to my experiences.
The legit underweight measurement according to BMI is a meme. 10% body fat, regardless of weight. If you want a heavier weight get it from muscle.

The legit underweight measurement according to BMI is a meme. 10% body fat, regardless of weight. If you want a heavier weight get it from muscle.

I would ideally like to lose all the fat weight then get back to the overall weight I am now (or heavier) but just with MUSCLE.

• +1
You need to gymcel for 2 years as much as possible while being on a high dosage of test. Then get a hair transplant and then go slay man. STOP larding and do something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, SixFootManlet, DidntRead and 1 other person
you already fucking bald and you fucking retard are not testo?

Why didnt u hop on fin when u still had some hair?

You need to use melanotan 2

Why didnt u hop on fin when u still had some hair?

Never even heard of the word "incel" back then. My life was completely different so there was no way I would have ever discovered the blackpill at that point.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Never even heard of the word "incel" back then. My life was completely different so there was no way I would have ever discovered the blackpill at that point.
Being on fin has nothing to do with blackpill jfl

Being on fin has nothing to do with blackpill jfl

I wasn't focused on looks at all back then due to doing extreme Christian stuff. I acted like a completely different person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
wear snapbacks or dad hats and improve your style... beard shorter stubble your biggest failo is hair try to go gym and lose bodyfat
a better selfie camera phone would work too even models can look bad in selfies